Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain & Logistics Diploma Program with Internship in Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton and Halifax Campuses, Canada
Established over 30 years ago and campuses in four locations across New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, Eastern College is a diploma-granting college focused on providing you with practical hands-on training and is one of the largest career colleges in Atlantic Canada. Eastern College offers programs in Business, Technology, Healthcare, Law, Supply Chain, and Art and Design. The college campuses strategically located in the cities of Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton and Halifax.
After being acquired by triOS Corporation in 2014, Eastern has a sister college with nine campuses across Ontario under triOS College. Most of the programs include a field placement to give you the hands-on experience you need you can be job-ready in 6, 12, 18, or 24 months, depending on the program.
Eastern College is participating in HigherEdPoints Program. This points-for-tuition program allows eligible AeroPlan Rewards members to redeem their points toward tuition amounts for students at participating educational institutions. Also the college offers several bursary options that help to cover the costs of your education such as Retail Bursary, Project Hero Bursary, CBI Home Health Bursary, and more.
- Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics (57 weeks): The Supply Chain and Logistics program provides students provides students with well-rounded exposure to the different areas of the supply chain sector and the skills needed to be successful in the industry. Students will develop the proficiency and skills appropriate for a wide range of careers in supply chain and logistics. Graduates will have developed essential skills needed to succeed in a role that requires attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Internship: The program has a 4-month internship component to make you job ready once you complete this training and internship.
- CIFFA: Successful graduates of the program who meet the requirements outlined by the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA) will achieve a Certificate in International Freight Forwarding. The certificate is nationally recognized within the international transportation and international trade logistics industries.
- SCMP: New Brunswick graduates of the Supply Chain & Logistics Diploma Program receive advanced standing towards the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation.
- Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council (CSCSC).
- Admission Requirements: Grade 12 or equivalent or mature student status.