Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management Education at the Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) in Chelmsford
Anglia Ruskin University is located in Cambridge and Chelmsford, UK, and was awarded university status in 1992. Today, with a student population of 31,000, Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in the East of England, and a large provider of part-time education. The students are on courses leading to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, as well as to a range of professional qualifications. In addition, the university offers an ever expanding range of contemporary courses designed to meet the needs of the individual and the requirements of a knowledge-based economy.
The main campuses at Cambridge and Chelmsford attract students not only from the East of England but in increasing numbers from mainland Europe and from further afield. In addition, the University has an extensive network of contacts with institutions throughout the world, delivering courses in countries as far removed as Malaysia and Trinidad.
The Lord Ashcroft International Business School (LAIBS) is one of the largest business schools in the East of England, with nearly 100 full-time teaching staff and approximately 6,000 students from over 100 countries. The award-winning business school building in Chelmsford as well as the new built in Cambridge offer the most advanced learning technologies. LAIBS is well-recognized as a center for business education and training by students, employers and professional bodies alike.
- MSc in Supply Chain Management (1 year, full-time): Develop the advanced purchasing, logistics and supply chain expertise you’ll need for management roles in national and international organizations. This Masters course is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS). The school makes innovative use of simulations, welcome industry innovators as guest lecturers and organize site visits, where you’ll be able to observe operations and how they’re run. Site visits include trips to Felixstowe Port, the Jaguar plant, Amazon's Fulfillment Centre and BMW in Germany.
- Entry Requirements: Entrants are expected to hold a first degree from an internationally recognised university, at a minimum of lower second class honours. This first degree must include a business or management module within it. If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.5.
Anglia Ruskin Scholarships
- Postgraduate Study Support Scheme
- Alumni Scholarship
- Course-specific scholarships/bursaries
- Postgrad Solutions study bursaries
- ARU Sports Scholarship
- International Merit Scholarship
- International Alumni Scholarship
- Transfer Scholarship
- Business School International Progression Scholarship
- Ciência sem Fronteiras – Reino Unido
- GREAT Scholarship
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- Global Study Awards