Change the Language
CILT(UK) Programs, Logistics, Supply Chain & Procurement Apprenticeships
Hull College UK is a further education College in Hull, England. Hull College Group enrolled over 30,000 students from Hull, the East Riding, Harrogate, nationally and internationally during 2009/10 studying both on College premises and via work based learning and community programs makes it one of the largest schools of its type in the United Kingdom. Hull College has four major centers in Queen's Gardens, Park Street, Cannon Street, and the Kingston Communications Stadium.
Students at the College study on a wide variety of further and higher education courses, from A Levels to NVQs, Foundation Degrees and Degrees, full-time or part-time, in subjects ranging from Business, Engineering, and Performing Arts to Health and Social Care. Hull College was awarded Grade 1 - Outstanding in every area by Ofsted.
The Hull College’s range of courses includes a growing choice of Higher Education options, Foundation Degrees and BA (Hons), with the support of partner universities. Hull College is one of the largest providers of higher education within further education, increasing options for individuals to study at a higher level.
- Foundation Degree (FdA) in Express Logistics (3 years, part-time): The Degree is aimed at candidates holding middle management positions or those who aspire to do so in express logistics and supply chain management. This is a blended distant learning course. Each module is supported by a tutor; there are also workbooks and face to face tutorials. Progression routes include - One year top up on a suitable Logistics Degree Course and, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) offer various progression courses for successful candidates, including the CILT Advanced Diploma in Logistics, CILT Advanced Diploma in Transport, MSc Passenger Transport Management and MSc Logistics. This is awarded by Open University UK.
CILT (UK) Programs
- Level 1 Award in Logistics and Transport
- Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport
- Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport
- Level 3 Award in Global Logistics
- Level 3 Award in Green Logistics
- Level 3 Certificate in Green Logistics
- Level 3 Certificate in Global Logistics
- Level 3 Award in Port Operations
- Level 3 Certificate in Port Operations
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Transport and Logistics
- You may find more information on the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport programs, please check our CILT (UK) section.
- Apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Logistics Operations - Logistics Support Operative Pathway
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Logistics Operations - Logistics Operative Pathway
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Operations
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Logistics Operations - Logistics Operations Team Leader/Section Supervisor Pathway.
- Higher Apprenticeship (HA) in Express Logistics - Express Logistics Operational Manager Pathway
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Procurement
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Supply Chain Management
These are open access qualifications, but learners should be working – or looking to work – in a logistics operations environment, working as part of a team responsible for the safe delivery of goods to customers. This may include loading and unloading of large or heavy items. You may also be required to unpack goods from packaging and recycle packaging materials. All apprentices will have a diagnostic assessment to determine if they are suitable for the job role and for the employer.
- Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Supply Chain Operations (QCF)