Translate to Your Language
International Trade and Logistics Education at Oxford Brookes University Business School, Oxford, UK
Oxford Brookes University is leading modern university located in Oxford, UK. With nearly 19,000 students enrolled on a wide range of disciplines across the three main campuses, Oxford Brookes is a vibrant and exciting place to study a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Nearly 20 per cent of the students are international students, coming from over 130 different countries worldwide.
Brookes has been rated excellent in more subjects than any other modern university by the UK government and the strong reputation helps us to recruit high-quality staff. It has been ranked as the best new university (post 1992) by the Sunday Times University Guide 10 years in a row. The university has excellent links with industry and the programs are designed with real life skills in mind. More than 60 of the courses include work placements in several types of organizations.
Oxford Brookes is situated 60 miles from London in the beautiful city of Oxford. As one of the world’s great student cities, Oxford is a great place to live and study as it is big enough to offer something for people of all interests, yet small enough to feel welcoming and accessible.
Oxford Brookes University Business School is a dynamic and international community of more than 150 academic staff, 2,000 undergraduates and 500 postgraduate and research students. The school is consistently applauded for the excellence of the learning and teaching. Also the school has a deep connection with the world of business, which ensures the relevance of the courses, the credibility of staff and the career successes of its students.
- MSc in International Trade and Logistics (Full time 1 year / Part Time 2 years): This program has been designed to prepare you for a range of careers, such as international trade management, supply chain management, international logistics and distribution operations, management consultancy and import/export manager. It is intended for those who have not formally studied for a degree in business or management.
- The MSc International Trade and Logistics programme is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK)
- Entry Requirements: Applicants are welcome from any academic discipline, as well as those seeking continuing professional development. Admission is normally open to those with a minimum of a good second class honours degree (or equivalent overseas degree from a recognized institution) or equivalent professional qualification. Applicants who possess a diploma rather than a good degree may be eligible for entry provided they have compensatory work experience and can demonstrate career development. Proof of English language competence is required if your first language is not English; IELTS minimum level 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in the reading and writing components or TOEFL score of 90 or above (internet-based), plus 4.5 in TWE.
OXFORD BROOKES Scholarships
- John Henry Brookes Scholarships
- Santander Scholarships
- Alumnus, Friends and Family Discount Schemes
- Bursaries from External Organisations
- Educational trust funds and charities
- Plus more..