Translate to Your Language
Operations and Supply Chain Management Education Online, Part-time & Full-time
The University of Liverpool is a pre-eminent research-based university with 27,000 students pursuing over 400 programs spanning 54 subject areas. Founded in 1881, the University has an impressive history of pioneering education and research, with a particular emphasis on education for the professions. The university has 3 faculties, including Health and Life Sciences; Humanities and Social Sciences; and Science and Engineering. These are organized into 35 departments and schools.
As one of the UK’s top 20 research-led universities, University of Liverpool is furthering knowledge with strategic partners worldwide and the university intends to double the £123m pa research budget by 2015. People from over 100 countries study at the University and caters for all ages, including mature students wishing to develop their professional skills, change paths or simply pursue their passions. Last year 2,500 students from 110 countries studied at the University and has a thriving international student community, in a city renowned for the welcome it extends to visitors.
The University of Liverpool Management School is one of an elite group of institutions worldwide to be AACSB-Accredited. Regarded as one of the most rigorous assessments, many top global recruiters will only consider candidates from AACSB Accredited schools which is a clear signal that the programs respond to the needs of business and meet specific standards of excellence.
Masters Taught Programs
- MSc / PG Diploma in Operations and Supply Chain Management FT (1 year) / PT (2 years): Designed by one of the UK’s leading Operations and Supply Chain Management research groups, the aim of this programme is to provide postgraduate-level education in Operations and Supply Chain Management principles, theories and practice.
- The program is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT).
- Entry Requirements: Normally a university degree in management, engineering, science or related disciplines at 2:1 standard from a UK university, or an equivalent academic qualification from a similar non-UK institution is required. Non-graduates with very extensive professional experience and/or other prior qualifications may also be considered. All candidates must meet the required level of English.
Masters Online Programs
- MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management - General Track (Online)
- MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management - Oil & Gas Track (Online)
- Designed specifically to fit around your work commitments, the University of Liverpool’s online Masters in Operations and Supply Chain Management is the ideal programme for busy professionals wishing to take their career to the next level. The above program is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- Entry Requirements: A bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a degree from a recognised institution comparable and/or equivalent to a British honours degree & o
ne year of relevant working experience
- Postgraduate Progression Award
- Vice Chancellor's International Attainment Postgraduate Taught Scholarship
- Sir Joesph Rotblat Alumni Scholarship
- John Lennon Memorial Scholarship
- University of Liverpool and China Scholarship Council Awards
- Plus more..