Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain & Logistics Management Education at WMG
The University of Warwick is a public research university located in Coventry, UK. The establishment of the University of Warwick was given approval by the government in 1961 and received its Royal Charter of Incorporation in 1965. Warwick is a research-led institution and in the last Research Assessment Exercise was ranked seventh in the UK. Among UK universities, University of Warwick is the second most targeted by graduate employers for graduate recruitment program and has a strong reputation in the UK for research and excellent links with industry.
Warwick campus is situated on a large 700 acre campus which straddles the boundary between the City of Coventry and the County of Warwickshire. With over 22000 students, the campus is home to students and staff from over 120 different countries representing a diversity of backgrounds, but also provides a great resource for the local community.
WMG was founded at the University of Warwick in 1980 with the aim of reinvigorating UK manufacturing through cutting edge research and effective knowledge transfer. WMG is a world-class research and education institution. WMG has been independently rated as having excellent teaching and all the courses are endorsed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Many of the courses are approved by professional membership bodies such as the IMechE and CIPS and can form part of the route to Chartered status.
- MSc in Supply Chain & Logistics Management: The Supply Chain & Logistics Management program supports the further development of people in logistics, purchasing and the supply chain in manufacturing-based enterprises as well as supporting service organizations. It is essentially about developing change agents and leaders who can engineer and manage effective supply chains and lead integration in technology based organizations. The program also aims to provide a basic understanding of markets, product and process development and financial management. The main objective of the course is to ensure reliable, cost effective and high quality supply.
- To complete the full MSc, students have to study for 12 modules as well as write a Dissertation. The course is offered full-time (1 year) in the UK and part-time (3 years)in the UK and overseas through collaborations in Thailand; the Postgraduate Award (only) is available in Hong Kong. Graduates can expect to be employed in many different service and manufacturing organizations, including providers of third party logistics, aerospace and electrical/electronic products and technology based firm.
- Entry Requirement: For MSc programs you should normally have obtained at least the equivalent of a UK second class honours degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline. Apart from the transcripts of Bachelors degree, 2 references and English Language certificates/Score (if applicable) are also required.
- Chancellor's International Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- GREAT University of Warwick Scholarships India
- ESRC DTC Collaborative studentships
- WMG Excellence Scholarships
- WMG Regional Specific Bursaries
- Early Acceptance Scheme
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Li Xiaoming Scholarship
- Fulbright-University of Warwick Award
- The Warwick Marshall Scholarship
- Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust Postgraduate Bursaries
- Postgrad Solutions Student Bursaries
- Banco de México - FIDERH
- Entente Cordiale Scholarships
- World Wide Studies
- Scholarships for refugees