Translate to Your Language
MCA, USCG & Classification Societies Approved and STCW Safety and Security Courses for the Cruise Line / Maritime Industries in London
Located in London, EOS Risk specializes is the provision of security risk mitigation and crisis management support to multinational corporations and organizations from a wide variety of industries and sectors operating globally. Eos Risk provide integrated services in the areas of security intelligence and advisory, specialist security consulting, operational security, crisis management and response, and training.
Eos provides a range of courses approved by numerous awarding bodies such as the Security Industry Authority (SIA), City & Guilds, BIIAB, EDEXCEL, the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency (MCA), the UK Department for Transport, and major Classification Societies. The courses have been developed by expert personnel with first-hand industry knowledge, including operational, tactical and training experience.
Maritime security courses can be undertaken at the dedicated training facility in the UK, or at offsite locations. EOS has successfully delivered training to a variety of audiences and clients ranging from individuals to international corporations and from UK and US nationals to those with English as their second language.
Cruise Line Industry Courses
- CVSSA 11-01 - Crime Prevention (2 days): The CVSSA training requirements are applicable to passenger vessels that carry at least 250 passengers; have onboard sleeping facilities for each passenger; are on a voyage that embarks and disembarks passengers in the United States; and are not engaged on a coastwise voyage. Since July 27, 2011, passenger vessels have been required to certify to the USCG that they have at least one crew member on board that is properly trained on prevention, detection, evidence preservation, and reporting requirements of criminal activities in the international maritime environment before entering a United States port on a voyage or voyage segment on which a United States citizen is a passenger.
Maritime Security Courses
- City & Guilds Maritime Security Operative (MSO) Course - Fast Track (2 days): The MSO Fast Track course is offered to experienced maritime security operators who can prove a minimum of twelve (12) months experience within the industry or a minimum of 50 days at sea. This is the only available course which is mapped directly against ISO28000 (28007). The Course is accredited at Level 3 of the Qualification.
- Port Facility Security Personnel or Guards
- Ship Security Personnel or Guards
- Ship Security Officer & Counter Piracy
- City and Guilds Maritime Security Operative (MSO)
- Port Facility Security Officer
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
- ISPS Code - Company Security Officer
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- Basic Safety Training Week
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities
- Fire Prevention & Firefighting
- Personal Survival Techniques
LAST UPDATED ON Feb 24, 2017