Translate to Your Language
Online Security Courses, MCA Approved (STCW ISPS) Maritime Security Training & Port Security Training in UK
Headquartered at Salford Manchester, ESTS International is a Maritime & Port Security Training Provider located in the United Kingdom offering both approved and bespoke Maritime (MARSEC) & Port Security (PORTSEC) Training Courses and Security Consultancy Services to Clients located within the UK or based overseas.
The company is a fully Approved Course Provider by the UK Department for Transport (DfT) Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) since 2009, instructing the various STCW ISPS Maritime Security Courses, as well as the delivery of other Maritime Security Courses specifically tailored for the SuperYacht Sector.
ESTS International also offers Department for Transport Maritime Security Compliant Port Security Training Courses and bespoke Anti-Piracy Maritime Terrorism Awareness Training Courses. Through an exciting Strategic Partnering with the Virtual Training Centre Limited, the company also offers a range of courses.
MARSEC & PORTSEC Training Programs
MCA Approved (STCW ISPS) Training (Classroom)
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (PSA) Course (4 hours): This course has been designed to give delegates an understanding of security awareness and an understanding of the three Maritime Security Levels and is the minimum security training requirement for anyone working on, or frequenting vessels regularly.
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD) Course (8 hours): The PDSD Course is designed for those members of a Ship's crew who have Designated Security Duties (DSD) on board the vessel. This training currently requires to be completed once in the seafarer’s career.
- Ship Security Officer (SSO) Course (3 days): The Ship Security Officer (SSO) is responsible for the security of the ship, as well as maintaining the Ship Security Plan as set out by the Company.
Port Security Training Courses for Security & Non-Security Personnel
- Port Security Awareness Training (PSAT) Course for Non-Security Personnel (1 day): The Port Security Awareness Training Course for Non-Security Personnel is an ideal way of educating your non-security staff in the potential for security related incidents, and how to assist security in the mitigation of such threats.
- Port Security Personnel Training (PSPT) for Personnel with Security Responsibilities (1 day): Port Security Personnel, who are under the charge of a designated Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO), are responsible for maintaining the security of a port or port facility. The Port Security Officer Training for Persons with Security Duties Course is a comprehensive, one day course that will provide your security staff with the relevant subject knowledge.
Online Security Courses
- Online MCA Approved (STCW ISPS) Proficiency in Security Awareness (PSA) Course (4 hours)
- Online MCA Approved (STCW ISPS) Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD) Course (8 hours)
- Online Test of Maritime English for Cruise Ship Staff & Crew Members (1 hour)
- Online VTC SuperYacht Security Awareness Training (SSAT) Course (2 hours)