Translate to Your Language
MCA and Department of Transport Accredited Vocational, Medical, Maritime And Security Training Providers in Plymouth
Located at Plymouth, Train2Survive provides MCA approved STCW security training including other security and safety training programs for Medical Training, EFAW, FAW and FPOS to name a few. The company also provides vocational training programs in Health and Safety, Education and Training Level 3, IADT (International Award in Delivering Training), and Conflict Management.
Train2Survive is also a Department of Transport approved training center and offers the full range of security and safety training required to work on board vessels such as super yachts, cargo ships, cruise liners, motor yachts, offshore wind farms and tugs etc. Courses are held either in Plymouth or at a mutually convenient venue and also worldwide.
The courses are held in Plymouth, central England and Glasgow or at the client’s workplace or any mutually convenient venue and also offer training in other locations worldwide by arrangement. The UK training team have a wealth of experience, qualifications and desire to develop students. All instructors are core management and have led in their particular field.
Maritime Security Training
- STCW ISPS Proficiency in Security Awareness (PSA)
- STCW ISPS Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (PDSD)
- STCW ISPS Proficiency of Ships Security Officer
Maritime Medical and First Aid Training
- MCA Accredited (STCW) Maritime Medical and First Aid Courses include:
- MCA STCW Elementary First Aid (EFA)
- MCA STCW Proficiency in Medical First Aid On Board Ship
- MCA STCW Proficiency in Medical Care Onboard Ship
- MCA STCW Medical Care Onboard Ship Refresher
Other Training Programs
- Vocational Training (IADF & QCF)
- First Aid & Medical Training
- SIA Security Courses
- Train the Trainer
- Personal Training