Translate to Your Language
Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse & Procurement Professional Training and, CILT, IOM, Fritz Institute, FTA & UKWA Certifications On-site and Distance Learning Programs
LLA Campus is an online learning environment where students can follow their selected program and interact with other students or their coaches. This facility allows us to establish with the clients the training program that will meet their needs and to make it available to the learner whenever the learning is needed.Logistics Learning Alliance (LLA) is a specialist logistics and supply chain management training company serving the commercial and humanitarian worlds.
All of the programs are built around strong personal student support and an entirely practical approach to skills development. This practical approach enables LLA to offer a unique guarantee of success to the students who fully engage with the learning.
- Warehousing: In this course, you will learn about how warehouse management works, exploring the importance of warehouse management, measuring warehousing performance and how the warehousing can be improved.
- Supply Chain: In this course, you will learn about what a supply chain is, the supply chain process, measuring supply chain performance and how the supply chain can be improved.
- Sourcing and Procurement: This short online course introduces learners to the concepts of sourcing and procurement. The process of procurement is having an increasing influence on the profitability and competitive advantage of organizations today and this unit emphasizes the need to achieve a professional procurement function. The introduction to purchasing will examine the scope of purchasing; sourcing and contract law; purchasing; progress monitoring and control and global sourcing.
- Transport: In this course, you will learn about what transport management is, why transport management is important, how a transport operation works and how the transport function can be improved.
- Inventory: In this course, you will learn about what how to define the inventory and it's management, the importance of inventory management, how inventory management works, measuring inventory performance and how inventory can be improved.
- Warehousing Operational Management: In this course, you will learn about how the warehouse is at the heart of the supply chain and plays a vital role in providing the desired level of customer service at the lowest possible cost, managing goods inwards and storage, operations, managing the order picking and dispatch operations and the provision and care of warehousing resources.
- Supply Chain Operational Management: In this course, you will learn about how to manage the optimization of your supply chain and to minimize the waste of resources, the fundamentals of supply chain, the supply chain environment, the operation of supply chain and supply chain performance.
- Sourcing and Procurement Operational Management: In this course, you will learn about how to manage the optimization of your sourcing and procurement operation. The beginning steps in the process are the recognition that there is a need or want for a particular good or service. Before there is a chance for the acquisition of goods, there has to be the desire to actually gain possession of something in particular. The next step is crucial - the specifications for what you procure determine what is actually bought. Then you need to find the right suppliers and negotiate the right deal.
- Transport Operational Management: In this course, you will learn how Transport involves the physical movement of products between the providers and the receivers, road freight transport and control and road freight transport operations and administration.
- Inventory Operational and Demand Management: In this course, you will learn about the function of inventory management, minimizing inventory levels without undermining the quality of customer service, stock control and inventory management performance.
- Fleet Management: In this course, you will learn about transport management, road freight transport operations and administration, transport planning, vehicle selection, acquisition and replacement, international movements, execute transport operations, transport costing and pricing, performance management and costing and managing drivers.
- People & Performance Management: In this course, you will learn about how getting the best out of people is essential to any commercial operation, managing operations, people management and performance management.
- Lean Warehousing Management Skills: In this course, you will learn about the role of the warehouse in logistics strategy, warehousing operational procedures and processes, technology in the warehouse and warehousing cost management and performance controls.
- Lean Supply Chain Management Skills: In this course, you will learn about the supply chain, focusing on supply chain improvement through the use of a carefully structured process, supply chain planning, supply chain operations and supply chain improvement. You will be learn how the implementation of lean thinking within the supply chain will help ensure maximum economic success in an uncertain economy which will leave it fit to capitalize on the economic upturn, internal and external process mapping, analyzing the current supply chain and determining the supply chain.
- Sourcing and Procurement: Sourcing and Procurement is concerned with identifying the best sources of raw materials, components or finished goods and setting in place the correct processes for purchasing these whilst taking into account legal and ethical requirements. This course provides the knowledge required by managers who need to identify and arrange the supply of materials through the supply chain and ensure the correct processes of procurement have been followed at each stage.
- Supply Chain Flow Planning: In this course, you will learn about identifying the demand for products and balancing this with the appropriate supply, addressing key issues involved with determining the level of demand, demand planning, supply planning, inventory planning, supply chain planning and collaboration.
- Supply Chain Network Planning Skills: In this course, you will learn about planning - and effectively implementing - a new supply chain network, analyzing the existing network, investigation of requirements, developing options and selection and implementation.
- Transport Management: In this course, you will learn about the need for bulletproof transport management, the goods to be moved, origins, destinations and routes, modes of transport, movements, logistics and the supply chain.
- Retail Logistics: In this course, you will be introduced to the retail market, retail strategy and networks, inventory and warehouse issues, globalization and the retail supply chain and e-retailing.
- Warehouse Safety Awareness Skills: Includes - Fork Lift Truck, Fire Safety, Safe Manual Handling, and Warehouse Awareness.
- Humanitarian Essential Logistics Module (HELM): The Humanitarian Essentials Logistics Module (HELM) is designed for those new to the humanitarian sector or those wanting to refresh their humanitarian logistics and supply chain knowledge.
- Certification in Humanitarian Logistics (CHL): CHL combines best practices in supply chain management and implementation from the humanitarian and commercial worlds.
- Certificate in Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (CHSCM): CHSCM offers best practices in supply chain management from the humanitarian community, in combination with leading practices from the commercial sector and academia, in order to teach the essential planning and management skills required of humanitarian logistics managers.
- Certificate in Humanitarian Medical Logistics (MedLog): MedLog focuses on medical items’ special supply chain requirements, with emphasis on preventing the introduction of counterfeit or substandard items to the supply chain.
CILT(UK) Logistics & Transport Qualifications
More details about the following courses can be found at the CILT(UK) Section.
- Entry level (CILT Level 2), Supervisory or
- First Line Management level (CILT Level 3),
- Middle Management (CILT Level 5)
- Middle/Senior Management (CILT Level 6)
- CPC for Transport Managers (Transport Manager CPC)
- CILT-IOM Level 5 Award in Supply Chain and Inventory Management: This is an advanced course that explores the role of inventory within supply chain operations and how differing business practice and policies impact the amount of inventory required to support operations. This qualification is awarded by LLA but also be offered as an IOM Institute of Operations Management L5 Award.
- FTA Introduction to Road Transport Operations
- FTA Transport Manager CPC - Road Haulage
- FTA Transport Manager CPC Refresher - Road Haulage
- UKWA Warehouse Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)