Free Course from ICC Academy - Develop the Skills Needed to Create, Design and Deliver Responsible Marketing Communications
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporate and other organizations at the forefront of international trade.
Build a healthy brand by earning strong consumer trust, confidence and loyalty, all crucial to the long-term strategic growth of any business. The ICC Code for Ethical Marketing & Communications has been modernized so that it is applicable for businesses of any size and will learn to produce transparent, and more effective forms of international advertising.
This certificate has been developed in partnership with the international business school, INSEAD and is the official academic adaptation of the ICC Marketing and Advertising Code - the industry standard for over 80 years. Its purpose is to promote global awareness and use of ICC’s internationally-recognized Marketing and Advertising Codes in a modern format, and is aimed at developing the skills needed to create, design and deliver responsible marketing communications.
This course is available to everyone, free of charge. For professionals wishing to solidify their commitment to the ICC Code and earn an ICC Academy Certificate.
- Total Courses: 1
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Lessons: 6
- Case Studies: 37
- Exam: 60 min (optional with a fee)
- Learn more about ICC Academy Certifications
ESC Structure & Curriculum
- The Ethical Marketing and Advertising (EMA) is a specialized program providing the latest training needed to conceptualize, design and deliver responsible marketing communications.
- Divided into 6 lessons, the program was developed by experts from ICC’s Marketing and Advertising Commission and the renowned international business school, INSEAD.
- The advanced-level course offers the know-how and skills to spot and avoid ethics violations, critical to those looking to build consumer trust and brand loyalty.
- This course is for Advertisers, marketers and other professionals working for regulators advocacy groups, advertising associations and academic institutions, including their business students.
- Lesson 1 - What is the ICC Code?
- Lesson 2 - Importance of Ethical Advertising
- Lesson 3 - Ethical Principles relating to Customers
- Lesson 4 - Ethical Principles relating to Society
- Lesson 5 - Ethical Principles relating to Competitors
- Lesson 6 - Digital Marketing
For more information or to join the Ethical Marketing & Advertising (EMA) program: