The Microfinance Certification Program for Microfinance Providers, SMES, Financial Institutions, Corporates, Banks & Legal and Regulation Teams from ICC Academy
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporate and other organizations at the forefront of international trade.
The Microfinance Associate Certificate (MAC) is designed to provide a practical overview and leverage a deeper understanding of the challenges and processes required to achieve business-readiness for anyone joining the microfinance industry. This certificate has been created in partnership with Satin Creditcare Network (SCNL), one of the world’s leading microfinance providers
Microfinance institutions and services can provide financial assistance and awareness to people from economically less-developed communities. This program will cover the various models, application, and impact of the microfinance industry, as well as the possible risks and mitigation strategies.
This certificate is suitable for microfinance providers, SMEs, financial institutions, corporates, banks, non-profit organisations, legal and regulation teams.
- Total Courses: 5
- Duration: 15 Hours
- Lessons: 15
- Videos: 34
- Exam: 60 min (85 questions)
- Learn more about the Microfinance program
MAC Structure & Curriculum
- Comprised of five courses this certificate will give you a deep, practical understanding of the need for microfinance in less developed economies, the role of technology and how to mitigate risks.
- The certificate covers the primary models, application methods and impact of microfinance, as well as the possible risks and mitigation strategies.
- The program helps streamline application processes for all parties via best practices and collaborative risk mitigation strategies.
- All the courses and certificates are online meaning they can be taken at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Fit them in around your busy workload and learn at your own pace
- Introduction to Microfinance
- Microfinance Ecosystem and Application
- Microfinance Technology and Analytics
- Microfinance Risk and Mitigation
- Microfinance Indicators and Impact
For more information or to join the Microfinance Associate Certificate (MAC) program: