What is your Language? (Select to translate)
U.S.C.G. Approved Maritime Training and Offshore Training Programs at LaPlace, Louisiana
Founded in 1982, Martin International (MI) is licensed by the State of Louisiana to offer U.S.C.G. approved maritime training to mariners, seeking United States Coast Guard licenses and documents. The company holds memberships in the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC), the Offshore Marine Service Organization (OMSA), and the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE).
Martin International assists the offshore industry with training & educational needs and alsocontinually improve the service and the training courses including new courses that are vital to offshore personnel.
The curriculum includes document/license preparation courses for Able Seaman, OIM, Barge Supervisor and Ballast Control Operator, and Radar ARPA. The curriculum also includes prerequisite courses to OIM, Barge Supervisor and BCO licenses, which are CPR/First Aid and Rig Stability & Ballast Control for Surface Units (Semi-Submersibles and Drillships), Bottom Bearing Units (Jack-Ups and Submersibles), Spars and Tension Leg Platforms.
Martin International also offers some of the training programs at Shel Robert Training Center (RTC) in Robert, LA.
Marine & Offshore Training
- Able Seaman: AB Unlimited, AB Limited, AB Special, AB MOU (Mobile Offshore Units), & OSV (Offshore Supply Vessels
- Offshore Installation Manager, Barge Supervisor & Ballast Control Operator: Unrestricted (All Units), Surface Units (Semi-Submersibles & Drillships) Passive Units (Spars & Mini-TLPs) Bottom Bearing Units (Jack-Ups & Submersibles) & Active Units (TLPs)
- Stability & Ballast Control for Mobile Offshore Drilling Units: Surface Units (Semi-submersibles, Drillships) & Bottom Bearing Units (Jack-Ups & Submersibles)
- Surface Units and Active Ballast FOI Stability (TLP's, FPS, TLWP)
- Surface Units and Passive Ballast FOI Stability (Spars & Mini-TLPs)
- Stability & Ballast Control for FPSO Units
- Radar Observer: Unlimited, Inland, Rivers and Re-Certifications
- ARPA - Automatic Radar Plotting Aids
- First Aid & CPR 6.0
- PSC (Proficiency & Survival Craft)