UK MCA Approved ISPS Company Security Officer (CSO) Certification in London - MUSC
Based in London, Maritime and Underwater Security Consultants (MUSC) provides maritime risk consultancy and training services to a range of clients in government, regulatory bodies, and commercial organizations worldwide. A recognized expert in maritime security, MUSC consulted the IMO for developing the ISPS Code and the associated IMO model courses. MUSC courses are delivered by the industry’s leading consultants who are active in the field and have extensive experience in the current legislation.
According to the ISPS Code, a company security officer is an officer designated by a Company for ensuring a ship security assessment is carried out; a ship security plan is developed, submitted for approval, and thereafter implemented and maintained in liaison with port facility security officers and the ship security officer.
Approved by the UK MCA, the CSO training program provides Company Security Officers and managers with the knowledge and skills to carry out duties as a designated company security officer (CSO) under the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
The CSO course is conducted onboard the historic HQS Wellington, the home of the Honourable Company of Master Mariners moored on the Thames in London.
CSO Certification in London
CSO Course in London
- Course: ISPS Code compliant CSO certification (the course package includes lunch and refreshments)
- Duration: 4 days
- Venue: On board HQS Wellington in London
- Approval: UK MCA
- Suitable for: Company management personnel who have been, or are likely to be, appointed as Company Security Officers under the ISPS Code.
- Accepted by: All flags that accept IMO STCW whitelisted approved training / Internationally recognized
- Course Compliance: ISPS Code Part A Section 11
- Certification Validity: Unlimited (Life Time)
CSO Course Content
- Duties and training of a company security officer
- ISPS Code
- Threats to maritime security
- Security measures required at each security level
- Ship Security surveys and assessment
- Planning and monitoring ship security
- Security training and drills
- Declaration of Security
- Plus more
LAST UPDATED ON Feb 9, 2022