Change the Language
APICS USA Certifications (CPIM, CSCP, CLTD & SCOR-P), CDDL, CDDP & Other Training Programs for the Supply Chain Management Professionals in Australia & New Zealand
Established throughout Australia, Australasian Production and Inventory Control Society (apicsAU) is an international associate / channel partner of the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS). In addition to the five Australian apicsAU chapters, the association APICS USA provides members with the opportunity to forge close ties with international organizations based in New Zealand, the United States, South America, Europe, Ireland and Asia.
Membership of apics is open to individuals or organizations involved or interested in the spheres of production, inventory control, distribution of products, purchasing and materials management. By bringing together professionals with a common concern, apics seeks to advance knowledge and promote understanding among manufacturing and distribution management.
Training & Certification Programs
- APICS CPIM: Since 1973, the CPIM program has educated more than 90,000 manufacturing and supply chain professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
- APICS CSCP: The APICS CSCP program is the first and only supply chain certification that encompasses the end-to-end global supply chain. From suppliers to the end customer, CSCP covers globalisation, logistics, IT enablement, and both supplier and customer relations.
- APICS CLTD: The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation will set you apart from your peers, make you more valuable to your organization and position you for success.
- APICS SCOR-P: APICS SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) endorsement demonstrates an individual’s knowledge of SCOR and the ability to apply the model’s techniques to measure, manage and improve supply chain performance. The SCOR-P endorsement indicates that an individual possesses sought-after supply chain management knowledge and skills.
APICS Workshops & Courses
- APICS Principles of Operations Management: APICS Principles of Operations Management is the ideal educational program for your organization’s unique training needs. This program is designed for a wide range of participants, from college students to working professionals, from those who are new to operations management to non- operations management staff looking to familiarize themselves with the concepts and applications of operations management.
Other Certifications & Courses
- Certified Demand Driven Leader (CDDL) Program: The Certified Demand Driven Leader (CDDL) Program equips senior and mid-level operations and supply chain managers with the ability to design, implement and sustain a Demand Driven supply chain. The program spans Planning, Operations, Distribution and Finance.
- Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP): Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning is a formal planning and execution method designed to correct the inadequacies and inappropriate rules of conventional Material Requirements Planning (MRP) given todays more volatile, complex and service oriented supply and manufacturing scenarios. The CDDP program is comprised of 10 modules which are delivered over two days of training.
- Certificate in Sales and Operations Planning: Sales and Operations Planning is a set of decision making processes that balance demand and supply, integrate financial and operational planning, and link high-level strategy to ongoing, day-to-day operations. It has emerged as an essential management tool in this age of rapid change, increasingly demanding customers, and supply chains that extend half a world away. It has rightfully been called 'top management's' handle on the business. The S&OP Certification is provided by The S&OP Institute and the Centre for Operational Excellence at The Ohio State University.
APICS United States
- APICS The Association for Operations Management (USA), is a not-for-profit international education organization, offering certification programs, training tools and networking opportunities to increase workplace performance. APICS builds and validates knowledge in supply chain and operations management.
- APICS is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.
- APICS certification programs are recognized worldwide and provide operations management professionals with a relevant, essential education that equips them for today's fast-changing marketplace. Regarded as the standards of professional excellence and quality within the manufacturing and service industries, APICS’ certifications enhance your marketability and can lead to greater opportunities. Read More..
Last updated: Mar 6, 2017