Pick Your Language (Translate)
Online Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Freight Broker and Other Courses from Top Academic Institutions
Founded in 1997, ed2go provides online education courses and programs reaching life-long learners in all 50 states in the USA and more than 16 countries. This is achieved through partnerships with over 2000 academic institutions, 80 corporations and over 100 workforce agencies. Earning a certificate from top colleges and universities is more accessible and affordable as the partner network delivers the skills and certifications.
From real estate to engineering, ed2go offers over 775 of in-depth continuing education courses developed and supported by industry experts. With more than 40 Industry Specialties and over 150 Certifications, the Advanced Career Training and Fundamentals courses are a flexible option to train for a career move or personal and professional development on your own schedule.
Today’s employers are looking for specialized knowledge. Whether you’re starting a new career or looking to advance inside your company, you can gain the skills needed for career success online. ed2go online courses are tailored to workforce demand and brought to you through colleges and universities that employers know.
- Distribution and Logistics Management (6 weeks): All elements of distribution and logistics management will be covered, including physical distribution, warehouse selection, material handling, packaging, order fulfillment, customer service, inventory management, receiving, production stores, returned goods, ERP, DRP, EDI and more.
- Purchasing Fundamentals (6 weeks): In this six-week online course, you will learn how to define internal customer needs, generate purchase requisitions and purchase orders, expedite, trace and receive supplier deliveries, maintain effective purchasing records and create and manage various purchasing budgets.
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals (6 weeks): You'll master the fundamentals of supply chain management, including customer demand forecasting, master production scheduling (MPS), material requirements planning (MRP), capacity planning, and production activity control (PAC).
- Supply Chain Suite: Purchasing Fundamentals, Distribution and Logistics Management, and Supply Chain Management Fundamentals courses are available as a bundle.
Advanced Career Training
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management + Freight Broker/Agent Training (480 hours): Topics such as developing a corporate culture, working successfully with teams, developing and implementing successful people management strategies, and workflow and performance management will be explored in this course. The art of negotiation is also covered in great detail, giving you a foundation for negotiating with great awareness and effectiveness. Additionally, you will learn how individuals become part of trucking, freight logistics, and transportation industries as licensed freight brokers or as freight broker agents. From licensing and operations, to sales and marketing, you'll learn the basics of how a domestic freight brokerage or agency is managed within the United States.
- Certified Green Supply Chain Professional (13 months): he Certified Green Supply Chain Professional Online Training course will give you the specialized knowledge to enable a company to achieve its environmental sustainability goals through global sourcing, materials management, procurement and buying, transportation and logistics, and new product development. This course will help you learn the essentials of green product standards and labeling as well as how to develop sustainability supplier courses, implement sustainable business practices.
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (6 months): The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management course will show you the integrated approach to planning, acquisition, flow, and distribution, from raw materials to finished products.
- Freight Broker/Agent Training (6 months): Become part of the exciting trucking, freight logistics, and transportation industries as a licensed freight broker or as a freight broker agent. Freight broker training will help you learn the skills you need to be a successful Freight Broker/Agent. From licensing and operations, to sales and marketing, you'll learn the basics of how to run a domestic freight brokerage or agency in the United States.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with 1-on-1 Project Coaching
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Plus more Business Operations Courses
LAST UPDATED ON May 7, 2019