Online Logistics, Supply Chain Management, CSCP, CPIM and Other Courses for Professionals and Beginners Worldwide
Udemy is the leading global marketplace for teaching and learning, connecting students everywhere to the world’s best instruction anywhere. With over 30 million students, 100000 courses in more tha 50 languages, Udemy is one of the largest online course provider in the world. The company has over 150 million course enrollments and over 42,000 instructors on it rolls.
Udemy helps organizations of all kinds prepare for the ever-evolving future of work. The curated collection of top-rated business and technical courses gives companies, governments, and nonprofits the power to develop in-house expertise and satisfy employees’ hunger for learning and development. According to a 2019 IDC report, companies see up to 869% ROI when partnering with Udemy.
Whether it’s increasing productivity, streamlining on-boarding, or saving on costs, they create innovative programs that make an impact at the organization. Whether you’re interested in the basic principles that guide supply chain management, or when to implement a new ERP software for supply chain management, Udemy has a course that can help you.
Supply Chain Management Courses
- Supply Chain Fundamentals: Understanding the Basics (3 hours)
- Logistics and Supply Chains - Fundamentals, Design, Operations (32 hours)
- SAP : Supply Chain Logistics in R/3 (16 hours)
- Supply Chain: Demand Planning (Sales Forecasting and S&OP) (2 hours)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (1.5 hours)
- Supply Chain: Planning of Resources & Detailed Scheduling (2.5 hours)
- Supply Chain: Inventory Control & Safety Stock Calculation (1.5 hours)
- Supply Chain Operations Metrics and KPI's (1.5 hours)
- Simple & Easy - Basics of Supply Chain Management (BSCM) (2 hours)
- Operations Management: Supply Chains, Products and Services (2.5 hours)
- Supply Chain for Management Consultants & Business Analysts (5 hours)
- Supply Chain Risk Management (2 hours)
- Supply Chain Management via: (MPS, RCCP, MRP, DRP) (2 hours)
- How to Build a Supply Chain Model in Microsoft Excel (2 hours)
- Strategic Cost Management for Procurement and Supply Chain (4 hours)
- Building and Managing Lean Supply Chains (8.5 hours)
- Blockchain in Supply Chain Management (2 hours)
- Fundamentals/Basics in Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud (1.5 hours)
- Communications in the Supply Chain (3 hours)
- Fundamentals/Basics Oracle Global Order Promising Cloud: SCM (2 hours)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional - Practice Tests (200 questions)
- APICS CPIM Practice Kit -1 (200 Questions)
- APICS CPIM Practice Questions Set -2 (175 Questions)
- Supply Chain Analytics - Linear Programming (1.5 hours)
- Supply Chain Analytics - Network Design (1 hour)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional practice exams (223 questions)
- Plus more!
LAST UPDATED ON Nov 19, 2019