Graduate Programs in Supply Chain Management in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Established in 1742, Moravian College is a private liberal arts college and sixth oldest college in the United States. The college offers several undergraduate and graduate degree programs in its two campuses in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The Main Street campus is within eight blocks, located in a residential area and the Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus on Church Street is in the center of Bethlehem's historic district. Moravian College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Moravian College offers over 50 majors and minors including double or triple major. You can also create your own self-designed major. The college also offers study abroad and internships in places like Peru, Japan, Australia, and China. Students have chances to work one-on-one with professors on Student Opportunities for Academic Research (SOAR) research and Honors projects. U.S. News and World Report ranked Moravian College as a Top National Liberal Arts College.
The Moravian College Department of Economics and Business offers undergraduate majors in accounting, management, and economics. The majors in accounting, economics, and management, as well as the MBA and MSHRM degrees are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Graduate Degree Programs
- MBA with Supply Chain Management Concentration (2 years): In addition to the core courses, students in the Moravian MBA take four courses (12 credits) in a concentration of their choosing. Concentrations in the Moravian MBA create the flexibility you need to focus your graduate work in areas of interest that meet your career needs. Each Moravian College MBA student chooses one concentration in which to specialize. The concentration in Supply Chain Management develops students’ knowledge and skills in the identification, acquisition, positioning, and management of resources that organizations need to attain their objectives.
- The program is conducted in hybrid format and flexible with weeknight and Saturday class times
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution. GMAT is required and GMAT waiver option is available for prospective graduate students that earned at least a 3.33 GPA for their undergraduate degree or have 2+ years of professional experience.
Graduate Professional Certificates
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management: The Supply Chain Management Certificate provides you with tools to identify, access, and acquire resources your organization needs to advance customer needs and succeed financially.
- Admission Requirements: Have a bachelor's degree and meet the prerequisite course requirements.
LAST UPDATED ON May 10, 2018