Translate to Your Language
MCA Accredited ISPS Security Training Programs Ships, Yacht, and Ports in Glasgow UK
Established in 2005 and based in Glasgow, SecureScot has operated in the field of maritime security with built up expertise in the International Ship & Port Security Code (ISPS). SecureScot offers training and consultancy as required by the Code. Ship security assessment and planning and port security planning are the backbone of the consultancy services as well as providing the independent audit and exercise requirements of the Code.
SecureScot delivers ISPS training in all disciplines required from CSO, SSO, PFSO to PDSD and are an approved training provider for the UK Department for Transport, Maritime and Coastguard Agency and the Liberian International Shipping & Corporate Register. SecureScot is also ISO 9001 certified. The company also provides ship/yacht security teams consisting of former British military Special Forces.
SecureScot deliver fully accredited ISPS training in Scotland (Glasgow) and elsewhere. Apart from this, SecureScot also deliver comprehensive ship security assessments (SSAs) and plans (SSPs) to formats acceptable by all Flag States and Recognized Security Organizations (RSOs).
- SSO Ship Security Officer (MCA and LISCR accredited) - 3 days
- PDSD Proficiency in Designated Security Duties (MCA and LISCR accredited) - 1 day
- CSO Company Security Officer (MCA accredited) - 4 days
- PFSO Port Facility Security Officer (UK Dept for Transport, accredited) - 3 days
- PFSO Refresher (taking account of all DfT updates) - 1 day
- MSO Maritime Security Operative (Level 3 City and Guilds 8269-03)
- ISPS Awareness for Port Personnel
- Dealing with Aggressive Passengers/ Conflict Management - 3.5 hours
LAST UPDATED ON July 28, 2018