Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management Hons Program at UniSIM Singapore
SIM University is Singapore’s only private university and its mission is to create excellence in lifelong education through a uniquely-designed learning experience that equips learners for a better future. Home to more than 13,000 students, SIM University adopts a flexible and practice-focused learning approach and offers more than 50 academic programmes in various disciplines.
Eligible students taking SIM University’s undergraduate programmes enjoy government subsidies and access to government bursaries, tuition fee and study loans. SIM University is a not-for-profit university and the SIM University Education Fund has been a Singapore ‘Institution of a Public Character’ (IPC) since September 2005.
SIM brings together over 50 and more academic programs from top universities in Britain, the United States, Australia and Europe. From diploma to Bachelor and Master, there will be a study program that will suit your personal preference, professional need and career goal in all major industries and trades. The atmosphere at SIM is truly global, with local students mixing and interacting with students of 40 different nationalities.
- BSc (Hons) Supply Chain Management with Minor (4 years): The Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management with Minor is a four-year direct honors program. Students are required to complete a total of 200 credit units (cu), inclusive of 40 cu of Common Curriculum courses. The Common Curriculum courses are first-year courses designed to hone students’ conceptual and writing abilities along with their communication skills. Students are also required to complete a 24-week work attachment, an overseas experience and a service-learning project. Graduates can look forward to promising careers in areas such as supply chain planning, logistics and transport, inventory and warehousing, port/airport management, trade and pricing, and procurement.
- GCE A Levels: At least 3 passes in H2 content subjects, and passes in GP and PW, with an attempt at a H1 contrasting subject.
- Polytechnic Diploma: A diploma from either Nanyang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic or Republic Polytechnic.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma: A diploma from IB School
- NUS High School: A diploma from NUS High School
- Others: If you have an equivalent of the mentioned qualifications, SAT1 is required.
LAST UPDATED ON Mar 9, 2017