STCW Fast Rescue Boat & Survival Craft Training in Anacortes WA and Vancouver BC, Canada & Other Water Rescue Training Programs
Located in Anacortes Washington, CSI Training conducts programs backed by Cap Sante International (CSI) with their well known history in the lifeboat, rescue boat and lifesaving equipment industry. For over 30 years, CSI has been involved in lifeboats, lifesaving and marine rescue as well at our certification and maintenance programs for lifeboats, lifeboat release systems and lifesaving equipment.
The Fast Rescue Boat and lifeboat courses are approved by the US Coast Guard and Transport Canada to fulfill all STCW requirements. They offer a selection of classes including Survival Craft, Water Rescue training, Computer Based Training and Team building Training. Through the affiliate BCIT base in Vancouver, Canada, CSI Training offers Fast Rescue Boat classes with Transport Canada certification satisfying all STCW requirements.
Cap Sante International has garnered worldwide recognition from the marine shipping & offshore communities for lifeboat, davit repair and certification services. The marine safety products & services divisions are ISO approved, certified and recognized by Det Norske Veritas.
- Fast Rescue Boat Training Classes (3 days): This course is certified by the U.S. Coast Guard and complies with the STCW regulations as outlined in table A-VI/2-2. Successfully passing the written exam and practical assessments will qualify the graduate as certification for operator fast rescue boats.
- BCIT Fast Rescue Boat Training Classes (3 days): This course is certified by Transport Canada and complies with the STCW 2010 regulations as outlined in table VI-2/2. Successfully passing the written exam and practical assessments will qualify the graduate as certification for operator fast rescue boats.
- Survival Craft Training (4 days): This course covers all aspects of survival in accordance with the newest regulations laid down by IMO and the United States Coast Guard. The underway training takes place aboard a contemporary 50 person motor enclosed lifeboat. The course covers GMDSS, EPIRB, STCW and emergency stations, abandon ship, boat work under oars, seamanship under sail, launching appliances, SOLAS regulation, life rafts, ancillary equipment, life saving signals, and first aid.
- Water Rescue Training Classes (2 days): The purpose of this course is to minimize threats to rescuers while conducting operations at man overboard incidents. The course deals specifically with identifying and establishing levels of functional capability for conducting from the ship a person in water rescue
- Computer Based Training: Cap Sant International offers a variety of computer aided training programs from on-the-job training with fingertip access Ipod e-Manuals to complete course/certifications.
- Team Building Training Scenarios: For a unique team-building day or an unforgettable corporate event, nothing compares to the Cap Sante International Experience. Held at the Cap Sante Survival Craft School in Anacortes WA this half-day session is an exclusive opportunity to get a hands-on taste of the training that the lifeboat crews undergo.
- Jason's Cradle Training: Jason’s Cradle is a unique life saving device that reduces the risk of injury to crew and to the casualty. Made from high tensile strength plastic and stainless steel the durability of this product speaks for itself. Due to the interlocking panels this system can be tailored to each vessel. Horizontal lifting of a casualty reduces the effect of post immersion collapse.