Business & Management, Transport & Logistics Management and Other Programs in Germany & Post Study Work Option
Founded in 1998, the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef, Bonn is a state-recognized private university offering internationally oriented and officially accredited studies in the field of service management at its locations in Bad Honnef, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Frankfurt am Main, Dusseldorf, Bremen, Erfurt, and Bad Reichenhall. It has the Best rating of all private Universities in the German speaking world in studiVZ-Ranking 2008. Students awarded highest marks for infrastructure, study conditions and location. The university has small study groups, state-of-the-art campus infrastructure and English as the standard language of tuition.
All study programs at the university are FIBAA accredited - a guarantee for the high quality of the education. Also there are opportunities for short training period and practice-orientation via internship semesters undertaken domestically or abroad. Foreign languages (French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese) also included in the program additionally to business and economics content and general lectures. Three-quarters of the graduates successfully start their careers within three months of graduation.
Master degree programs are currently taught in English
- MBA Smart Entry (Online + OnCampus)
- MBA OnCampus (Berlin) International Business / Clinical Research Management
- MA Leadership and Management OnCampus (Berlin)
- MA Leadership and Management Smart Entry (Online + OnCampus)
- MA Aviation Management
- MA Finance and Accounting
- MA Health Care
- MA IT-Management
- MA Human Resources
- MA Marketing Management
- MA International Management for Non-Business Graduates
- MA in Transport & Logistics Management (2 years): The goal of the study program is to teach methods and knowledge which are essential for the transport sector and which can be applied to various modes of transports. The program curriculum is based on international issues and considers the globalization of the transport industry. In addition to transport-specific topics, general economic issues such as Management Accounting & Control will be discussed to introduce students to useful accounting and controlling methods. As English is the language of instruction, students in this study course will be specifically prepared to act self-confidently in the international field of the transport sector. International cases and projects will complete the program.
- Postgraduate Preparatory Programs: Pre-Master Program & Path2Master Program
- Aviation Management
- International Event Management
- Hospitality Management
- International Marketing Management
- Tourism Management
- International Management
- Undergraduate Preparatory Programs: Pre-Studies Program & Pathway Program