Logistics & Supply-Chain Management Education at CTU College of Business & Management
Colorado Technical University (CTU) is a network of technologically advanced campuses that give you an extraordinary amount of control over how, when and where you study. This is higher education for today's real world, designed to conveniently fit into your current lifestyle and responsibilities.
Colorado Springs Campus: Located at the base of Pike's Peak and the natural wonders of the Rocky Mountains, Colorado Springs is renowned for its scenic beauty and the healthy lifestyle it supports. At Colorado Springs university campus, you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in coursework that has been specifically designed to address the needs of a growing number of technology-dependent industries.
Denver Campus: With the Rocky Mountains providing a majestic backdrop, Colorado Technical University maintains two separate and unique Denver colleges. Denver North has traditional academic classrooms while the southern campus has the feel of a corporate office.
Colorado Technical University’s College of Business and Management offers market-driven degree programs and specialized concentrations based upon the current and expected demand for business and management professionals in a broad range of disciplines. Course content is frequently updated to reflect the latest trends, theories, applications and practices driving today's global business environments.
- BS in Business Administration - Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Campus & Online): This concentration combines core managerial philosophies with a focus on logistical support and supply chain integration. The BSBA-L/SCM curriculum links industry-tested concepts with real-world examples to illustrate techniques for distribution management, inventory control, material acquisition, and supplier management from a global perspective. CTU’s BSBA program is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP) and is offered on campus in Colorado Springs or Online.
- MBA Logistics Management (Online): Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program's concentration in Logistics Management allows students to prepare for a logistics role in one of three specific tracks of study relevant to the military, government or the private sector. Students can explore managerial supply chain philosophy and logistics concepts and learn how to adapt and implement them into a manufacturing environment. The tracks can provide students with the opportunity to truly customize their traditional or online logistics degree in order to help them prepare for their next step. CTU’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree programs were ranked among the Best Online Programs by U.S. News and World Report. The program is available at - Online | Colorado Springs | Denver
- MBA Operations Supply Chain Management (Campus & Online): Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration - Operations/Supply Chain Management (MBS-O/SCM) degree helps students prepare for the practical and logistical demands of a career in production and distribution-oriented industries. This comprehensive degree program is designed to teach managerial operational philosophies and concepts, as well as quantitative and qualitative methodologies for product design, warehousing, procurement and contracting.
The mission of Colorado Technical University, an institution of higher learning, is to provide career-oriented education by teaching applied, real-world, industry-current programs in selected areas, serving the needs of students for employment and career advancement and the needs of industry for highly qualified professionals at the associate, bachelor's, master's and doctorate levels.
- Campuses: CTU has five distinctive campus communities in Colorado Springs, Denver, Pueblo, Kansas City and Sioux Falls. It also operates a rich, interactive Virtual Campus to provide online degrees.
- Accreditation & Affiliations: Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS). Colorado Technical University is a member (‘candidacy’ status) of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The International Society of Logistics Engineers and the Logistics Education Foundation endorse the Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Logistics/Supply Chain Management and associated certificate programs.
- Educational Alliances Program: CTU establishes Educational Alliances with companies who recognize the value in providing employees with the educational opportunities to keep them challenged and satisfied in their careers.
- Online Degree Programs: Earning a degree online at CTU allows you to plug in to a network of students and instructors, extracurricular clubs, webinars and other powerful resources in the Virtual Campus.
- Career Services: From the time you enroll at CTU through graduation and beyond, you'll have an opportunity to build a mentoring relationship with a Career Services professional who will offer knowledge and support as you take your career to the next level.
LAST UPDATED ON Sep 26, 2018