Online, On-Demand, In-Class & Blended Oil and Gas Industry Training for the Industry Professionals from Beginners to Advanced
Established in 2015 and located in Houston, Texas, USA, Petrolessons is on a mission to close the skills gap in the oil and gas industry. The company work with professionals, operators and service companies to curate, aggregate and accelerate the distribution of oil and gas knowledge. With customers form over 120 countries, Petrolessons provides E-Learning, In-Classroom Training, and Blended Sessions for Oil and Gas professionals.
Training programs from beginners to advanced levels are available from experts from the field from around the world. The goal of the programs is to close the knowledge gap in the O&G Industry, making operations more efficient and safer. All segments of the Oil and Gas industries are covered - Upstream, Midstream or Downstream.
Courses can range from technical to soft skills, business, IT, lessons learned, new technology, supporting functions or safety. They can be awareness, beginner, intermediate or advanced levels. Other than the courses; webinars, presentations, event talks and industry discussions are also available. Apart from the online classes, they also provide in-classroom, Virtual Live and Blended Training. All courses are up-to-date with accurate content and the presenters are passionate about sharing knowledge.
Over 150 courses are available in different categories give below or Learn more
Courses & Training Programs
Top Oil and Gas On-Demand Courses
- Gas Lift Troubleshooting (7 hours): Participants will acquire a deep understanding on how to troubleshoot a Gas Lift well. The Gas Lift Troubleshooting Method explained in this training has been developed by the author of the course himself and is therefore not available anywhere else in the industry.
- Well Operations 2-Course Bundle: This bundle includes 2 courses about Well Operations: Introduction to Well Completion and Workover Well Control. Target Audience include - Drilling personnel not specialized in well completions; Geologists and other geoscientists whose job does not include assistance in completion design; Logistics and warehouse officers involved into equipment transfer; and Any other technical and non-technical personnel, who wants to gain awareness in post-drilling operations
- Logistics of Crude Oil & Petroleum Products (2 hours): This course is designed to give you a comprehensive picture of the international oil logistics: from the transport of crude oil to refineries, to dispatch of commercial petroleum products.
- Introduction to Process Control & Instrumentation (3 hours): This course introduces you to control in process industries, explains why control is important, identifies different ways in which precise control is ensured and illustrates the different set of instrumentations used to perform measuring tasks for temperature, pressure, flow and level.
- Centrifugal Compressors (7 hours): This course is designed to provide you with a complete understanding of construction details and functioning of centrifugal compressors. This understanding is a prerequisite for successful operations of your plant and piping system.
- Centrifugal Pumps - Principles, Operation and Design (6 hours): This course is designed to provide you with a complete understanding of the construction details and functioning of centrifugal pumps. The course includes extensive graphics, 3D animations and cut sections to give you a virtual practical exposure on centrifugal pumps.
Other Oil and Gas Industry Courses
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Natural Gas
- Project Management
- Reservoir Engineering
- Soft Skills
- Water Management
- Well Engineering
LAST UPDATED ON Nov 15, 2021