Supply Chain Management Education at Oxford Brookes University Business School, Oxford, UK
Oxford Brookes University is leading modern university located in Oxford, UK. With nearly 19,000 students enrolled on a wide range of disciplines across the three main campuses, Oxford Brookes is a vibrant and exciting place to study a foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Nearly 20 per cent of the students are international students, coming from over 130 different countries worldwide.
Brookes has been rated excellent in more subjects than any other modern university by the UK government and the strong reputation helps us to recruit high-quality staff. It has been ranked as the best new university (post 1992) by the Sunday Times University Guide 10 years in a row. The university has excellent links with industry and the programs are designed with real life skills in mind. More than 60 of the courses include work placements in several types of organizations.
Oxford Brookes is situated 60 miles from London in the beautiful city of Oxford. As one of the world’s great student cities, Oxford is a great place to live and study as it is big enough to offer something for people of all interests, yet small enough to feel welcoming and accessible.
Oxford Brookes University Business School is a dynamic and international community of more than 150 academic staff, 2,000 undergraduates and 500 postgraduate and research students. The school is consistently applauded for the excellence of the learning and teaching. Also the school has a deep connection with the world of business, which ensures the relevance of the courses, the credibility of staff and the career successes of its students.
- MSc International Business and Supply Chain Management: Full time 1 year or 2 years in sandwich mode which includes one year's full-time paid supervised work experience (a work placement). Sandwich mode is only available for September entry. MSc International Business and Supply Chain Management course is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The course will prepare you for a successful international career with either a commercial or not-for-profit organization.
- MSc Entry Requirements: A minimum of a second class honours degree (2:2) in any academic discipline, or equivalent overseas degree from a recognised institution or equivalent professional or other qualification. IELTS minimum level 6.0, (with a minimum of 6.0 in reading and writing, and 5.5 in listening and speaking).
OXFORD BROOKES Scholarships
- John Henry Brookes Scholarships
- Santander Scholarships
- Alumnus, Friends and Family Discount Schemes
- Bursaries from External Organisations
- Educational trust funds and charities
- Plus more..