BBA and MBA Programs in Supply Chain Management at the Clayton College of Business in Morrow GA
Established in 1969, Clayton State University is located 15 miles from downtown Atlanta in a lakeside setting. The University currently offers eight graduate degree programs, over 40 undergraduate majors, and about 5 associate degree programs apart from certificate programs. With an enrollment of over 6,000 students, Clayton State is ranked by US News & World Report as having the most diverse student population among comprehensive undergraduate level colleges and universities in the Southern United States.
Assistantships at Clayton offer an opportunity to engage with your field through teaching or research. You’ll work alongside faculty, gaining practical, hands-on experience in your degree area that will support your professional development. These competitively awarded positions aid in affording your time at Clayton State through special tuition rates, tuition waivers, or stipends.
The Clayton College of Business offers five undergraduate business majors and an MBA, the college supports many outreach and experiential learning initiatives. As one of the largest academic units of the University, the students have the opportunity to learn from a world-class faculty with diverse academic and professional backgrounds. The Center for Supply Chain Management at the College of Business is one of the few supply-chain driven resource centers in Georgia.
- BBA in Supply Chain Management: Supply Chain Management program provides a broad based general business education that prepares students for careers in Operations, Transportation, Warehousing, Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Supply Chain Management majors find positions as business consultants, logistics managers, and procurement analysts in addition to management level positions in multiple industries. This program is accredited by AACSB.
- The graduates have been placed in top regional and Fortune 500 companies, including - Home Depot, FedEx, Delta, AT&T, Kuehne & Nagel, Coca Cola, CSX, CH Robinson, Sherwin Williams, and Georgia Pacific, to name a few.
- MBA with Post-MBA Certificate in Supply Chain Management: The MBA program is offered in a lock-step format to build stronger relationships among students, increase communication, and share experiences. The curriculum is rigorous and designed to prepare graduates to successfully operate in the rapidly changing global business world. Students will take classes in international business and global logistics, marketing, communication and leadership, strategic management, accounting, finance, economics, and business statistics.
- Post-MBA Certificate in Supply Chain Management: Students will be required to complete 12 credit hours to obtain a certificate. These credits may not include any graduate courses previously taken. Students must have already completed an MBA degree (or Master of Science degree in a business discipline) from an AACSB accredited school.
Continuing Education Programs
- ABCs of Custom Brokerage
- Importing to the U.S.
- Ensuring an Effective Exporting Compliance Management Program
- Starting Your Own Import/Export Business
Clayton State Features
- Campus: The main campus is located 1.5 miles from Interstate 75 at exit 233 in Morrow, Georgia. With 163 acres, the park-like setting offers a peaceful and safe environment conducive to learning. Clayton State University - Fayette is located in Peachtree City in Fayette County and hosts undergraduate courses.
- Accreditation: The University is accredited by Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
- Honors Program: The Clayton State University Honors Program creates opportunities for students to get a step ahead in developing their academic and leadership skills. Involvement in the Honors program offers students unique opportunities to make the most of their college experience and distinguish themselves in preparation for a career or graduate school.
- Faculty: Three-fourths of the faculty teaching in programs leading to the bachelor’s degree hold the highest degrees in their field. Clayton State has 197 full-time faculty.
- Creating Leaders: Many of the c-level executives and corporate officers in some of the world’s most powerful and influential companies earned their business degree at SDSU’s College of Business Administration.
- Society for Advancement of Management (SAM): SAM is a professional organization focused on leadership development. CSU’s SAM chapter is an excellent opportunity to grow your leadership skills and participate in campus life while being a part of a professional organization. SAM membership consists of university organizations and professionals worldwide.
- Jim Wood Speakers Series: The Speaker Series provides a forum for Georgia’s most celebrated business personalities to engage in insightful discussion with tomorrow’s business leaders. The goal is to forge bonds between Georgia’s business leaders and our students while ensuring they gain insights into current business trends and corporate strategies.
- Small Business Development Center: The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides one-on-one counseling to new and existing businesses in Clayton, Fayette, Henry and Spalding Counties. The consultants have additional expertise in the areas of digital marketing, website evaluation and environmental sustainability.
- On-Campus Living: Laker Hall is a 451 bed student housing structure and Georgia's first and only gigaplex residence hall. All first-time and transferring freshman students (registering for 12 credit hours or more) are required to live on-campus in Laker Hall for the fall and spring semesters, unless qualified for an exemption. First-time, full-time students beginning their studies during the summer session are required to live on campus for the summer, fall and spring semesters.