What is your Language? (Select to translate)
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Programs Online & at Robins AFB
Georgia College & State University (GCSU), the state’s designated Public Liberal Arts University, combines the educational experience expected at esteemed private liberal arts colleges with the affordability of public higher education. Its four colleges – arts and sciences, business, education and health sciences – provide 6,600 undergraduate and graduate students with an exceptional learning environment that extends beyond the classroom, with hands-on involvement with faculty research, community service, residential learning communities, study abroad and myriad internships.
Founded in 1889, Georgia College is ranked by US News and World Report as one of the best master's-level universities in the South. The college has century-long tradition of providing high quality advanced degrees, certificates, and continuing education to support and enhance leadership development for a professional workforce.
Georgia College currently offers three graduate degrees through the Robins AFB location. Classes are held in the contemporary base education complex, which has modern classrooms with visual aids, a computer learning center and a 4,500-volume library. The programs are open to military and civil service employees at Robins AFB, as well as to non-base connected civilians in the central Georgia community. Because this branch campus is located on a military installation, the courses are only open to U.S. citizens.
- Master’s Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (MLSCM) - Online: Georgia College is home to the State of Georgia’s oldest logistics program (40+ years) and has recently updated the curriculum and expanded the flexibility of this program to meet the increased demand for logistics education in the state by introducing an online program. This is a rapid completion 30-hour program.
GEORGIA COLLEGE Features
As Georgia's public liberal arts university, Georgia College offers undergraduate programs of study to talented and motivated students in a residential college setting. Georgia College also provides, at multiple locations, graduate and professional studies that support the needs of the region and create pathways to individual success and personal fulfillment. Its academically engaging, student-centered programs often take learning beyond the traditional classroom and develop the intellectual, professional, and civic skills and dispositions that enable graduates to thrive in an information-intensive and diverse global society.
- Campus: The Gergia College campuses are located at the Middle Georgia region: Milledgeville, Macon, and Warner Robins. The main campus at Milledgeville is 43 acres. It is at the heart for academic and student life. Many students choose to live in apartments on or adjacent to the main campus or on West Campus, just several blocks away.
- Accreditation: Georgia College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, master's and specialist degrees.
- Class Sizes: Most class sections enroll between 15 and 35 students. Seminars, tutorials and honors courses usually enroll 20 to 25 students with three faculty facilitators.
- Economic Impact: The economic impact of the university on a six-county region is calculated to be approximately 4.8 million, according to a study released by the University System of Georgia.
- Accolades & Recognition: Georgia College is listed in the annual report of America's 100 Best College Buys recently named one of the Top 50 Wireless Campuses in the nation; the only public institution in Georgia state to be invited to join the prestigious Colleges of Distinction; and has been named one of the 20 top public master's universities in the South by US News & World Report.
LAST UPDATED ON Aug 6, 2018