Learn How to Conduct International Trade with Ease and Expertise - Career Oriented Export/Import Certificate (EIC) from ICC Academy
The export and import is part of the international trade and involve goods or services produced in one country that is traded with another country. The seller of such goods and services is called an exporter and the foreign buyer is an importer.
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporate and other organizations at the forefront of international trade.
The Export/Import Certificate (EIC) provides comprehensive and practical knowledge on how to conduct cross-border transactions. This certification offers an in-depth understanding of international trade processes and their related risks to successfully compete in foreign markets.
This program is suitable for international trade professionals, including auditors, customs brokers, export and import managers, forwarders and carriers, insurance providers, trade finance bankers, private and government inspectors, trade lawyers and trade promotion executives.
Comprising of 5 courses, each course covers the essential skills required to effectively trade worldwide and manage an international business, from negotiating contracts to resolving cross-border disputes.
After completing individual courses or the full certificate, holders of the Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS) or Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) will earn valuable. The EIC certificate is accredited by London Institute of Banking & Finance, the Institute of Banking & Finance Singapore, and Indian Banks Association.
- Total Courses: 5
- Duration: 30 Hours
- Lessons: 22
- Case Studies: 15
- Videos: 16
- Exam: 60 Mins
- Learn more about Export/Import Certificate
EIC Structure & Curriculum
- Interactive learning with 4 hours of video lectures, 16 narrated animations and 250 assessment questions to easily understand materials. Case studies from 15 companies or individuals to help apply your learning in the real-world.
- All the courses are online meaning they can be taken at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Fit them in around your busy workload and learn at your own pace
- To take the exam and earn EIC Certificate you will need to complete the 5 courses within the 12-month access period.
Export/Import Certificate Outline
- International Trade Overview
- Business Transactions and Contracts
- Financing and Security Devices
- International Logistics and Sourcing
- Global Business Management
For more information or to join the Export/Import Certificate (EIC) program: