Transact with Digital Customers and Attract New Connected Audience of Prospects with E-Invoicing Solutions Certificate (ESC) from ICC Academy
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporate and other organizations at the forefront of international trade.
The E-Invoicing Solutions Certificate (ESC) is designed to provide a comprehensive and practical knowledge of the processes and benefits of implementing e-invoicing solutions to grow your business. The program covers what e-invoicing entails, the steps required to adopt it, as well as the key things to note in order to ensure successful implementation.
Created alongside Mastercard, in partnership with Basware and Xero, this ICC program leverages a deep understanding of the digital payment ecosystem. For the last 50 years, Mastercard has been helping SMEs digitize and improve access to credit.
E-Invoicing Solutions Certificate (ESC) is suitable for business owners and management teams, export and import managers, finance and operations teams, trade lawyers, trade promotion executives and banks.
- Total Courses: 1
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Lessons: 5
- Case Studies: 6
- Exam: 60 min (25 questions)
- Learn more about the ESC program
ESC Structure & Curriculum
- Learn tips and get industry insights through a real interview with a small business team. The certificate also includes a 30-minute discussion with Mastercard on the benefits of adopting digital capabilities
- Increase financial efficiency: Reduce common mistakes with traditional invoicing while improving tax reporting, working capital, and supplier relations and enabling easier presentation of your business’ financial history
- Reduce paper trail: Understand the true cost of a traditional ‘paper invoice’ and the time spent waiting, while learning how to communicate the benefits that accrue from digitizing these processes to others in your business
- All the courses and certificates are online meaning they can be taken at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Fit them in around your busy workload and learn at your own pace
- Lesson 1 - Traditional Methods
- Lesson 2 - E-invoicing Overview
- Lesson 3 - Going Digital
- Lesson 4 - Case Studies
- Lesson 5 - Course Assessment
For more information or to join the E-Invoicing Solutions Certificate (ESC) program: