Advanced Level Trade Finance Online Training and Certification on Key Trade Finance Products, Techniques and Compliance Issues from International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy Online
International Trade finance signifies financing for trade in international trade transactions. Various intermediaries such as banks and financial institutions facilitate these transactions by financing the trade through instruments such as Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantees etc.
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporate and other organizations at the forefront of international trade.
This certification is suitable for Senior corporate banking relationship managers, senior corporate treasury professionals and specialists within transaction banking functions & Treasury executives, as well as business development, compliance and legal officers.
Comprising 5 core courses and 4 electives, the industry-validated syllabus of CTFP was developed by a group of leading trade finance experts drawn from ICC’s Banking Commission. Each course has been tailor-made to develop the skills needed to sell, deliver and process global trade finance solutions.
After completing individual courses or the full certificate, holders of the Global Trade Certificate (GTC), Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS), Certificate for Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) and the Certificate in Trade and International Finance (CITF) programs will earn valuable CPD points for their required recertification.
- Total Courses: 11
- Duration: 45 Hours
- Lessons: 72
- Case Studies: 28
- Videos: 200
- Exam: 60 min
- Learn more about the CTFP program
CTFP Structure & Curriculum
- This program is accredited by London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF) and the Institute of Banking & Finance Singapore.
- Holders of the GTC, CDCS , CSDG or CITF are awarded credit exemptions towards the CTFP and can benefit from a preferential package, which includes the core CTFP courses.
- Explore advanced characteristics of trade finance, including processes and legal framework
- Gain an understanding of the roles and relationships of all parties involved in a transaction
- Become an expert in complex financial instruments to make viable commercial contracts
CTFP Core Courses
- Advanced Working Capital for Trade
- Advanced Documentary Credits
- Advanced Guarantees
- Advanced Supply Chain Finance
- Export Finance
CTFP Elective Courses (Select 4)
- Digital Trade Finance and Fintechs
- Managing Trade Sales
- Managing Trade Operations
- Managing Trade Products
- Advanced Commodity Finance
- Advanced Standby Letters of Credit
LAST UPDATED ON Dec 8, 2022