Learn Career Oriented Introductory Level Online Certification on Trade Finance from International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Academy delivers online certification and professional development services to meet the educational needs of banks, corporate and other organizations at the forefront of international trade.
The Global Trade Certificate is an Introductory-level program providing solid knowledge on trade finance products. It is an ideal program for professionals wanting to build an understanding of the nuts and bolts of global trade finance.
ICC Academy GTC is suitable for the generalists from relationship management and agri-commodities teams, legal and compliance officers, risk management officers, specialists within transaction banking functions and other key support staff in the banks and other financial institutions.
It is also useful for treasury executives, as well as business development, compliance and legal officers in the corporate sector.
Comprising 6 core courses and 3 electives, each course has been tailor-made to learn the essentials of global trade finance.
After completing individual courses or the full certificate program, holders of the Documentary Credit Specialists (CDCS) or Specialists in Demand Guarantees (CSDG) will earn valuable CPD points required for recertification. The GTC certificate is accredited by London Institute of Banking & Finance and the Institute of Banking & Finance Singapore.
- Courses: 14
- Duration: 45 Hours
- Lessons: 70
- Case Studies: 7
- Videos: 150
- Exam: 60 mins
- Learn more about Global Trade Certificate
GTC Structure & Curriculum
- Interactive learning with 4 hours of video lectures, 16 narrated animations and 250 assessment questions to easily understand materials. Case studies from 15 companies or individuals to help apply your learning in the real-world.
- All the courses are online meaning they can be taken at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Fit them in around your busy workload and learn at your own pace
- To take the exam and earn GTC Certificate you will need to complete the 5 courses within the 12-month access period.
Global Trade Certificate Outline
- Interactive learning with 8 hours of video lectures, 150 narrated animations and 250 assessment questions to easily understand topics.
- Case studies from 7 companies or individuals to help apply your learning in the real-world.
GTC Online Core Courses
- Introduction to Trade Finance
- Introduction to Collections
- Introduction to Distributor Finance
- Introduction to Documentary Credits
- Introduction to Guarantees
- Introduction to Receivables Finance
GTC Elective Courses (Select 3)
- Introduction to Capital and Pricing
- Introduction to Compliance
- Introduction to Cross-Border Trade
- Introduction to Fraud and Reputational Risk
- Introduction to Risk Distribution
- Introduction to Standby Letters of Credit
- Introduction to Supply Chain Finance
- Introduction to Trade Finance Sales
For more information or to join the Global Trade Certificate (GTC) program: