Translate to Your Language
Career Opportunities in Seafreight; Airfreight; Contract Logistics & Lead Logistics; and Road & Rail Logistics
Founded in 1890, Kuehne + Nagel is one of the world's leading logistics providers. Kuehne + Nagel Group has more than 900 offices in over 100 countries, with over 60,000 employees. The key business activities and market position are built on the company's truly world class capabilities in Seafreight; Airfreight; Contract Logistics & Lead Logistics; and Road & Rail Logistics.
Kuehne + Nagel provides logistics services to virtually all key industry sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, FMCG, High Tech, Industrials, Oil & Gas Logistics, Pharma & Healthcare, and Retail, among others. The key to the number one position of the seafreight industry lies in the experience, expertise and global reach and, Kuehne + Nagel delivers highly flexible services through partnerships with leading ocean carriers.
Whether in the corporate headquarters close to Lake Zurich with 200 employees from more than 30 nations, one of the 9 regional offices around the globe, or a local country office in more than 100 countries worldwide, Kuehne + Nagel ensures the right place and opportunity for your career. The company empowers you to embrace challenging tasks and leadership roles in all the different areas of the business around the globe. Also it supports your development by offering development programs and individual training.
KÜHNE + NAGEL Career Opportunities
Students & Graduates
- Apprenticeship: As an Apprentice with Kuehne + Nagel you will have the opportunity to experience working within a variety of business fields due to the diverse nature of the business. Furthermore you will be able to build up your own network and that will support and benefit you throughout your whole career.
- Internship / Thesis: If you would like to gain valuable experience within a fast growing leading global logistics company take the opportunity to join Kuehne + Nagel for your internship or thesis. You gain a real insight and learn about the high complexity of logistics processes at a very early stage of your professional life.
- Working Student: Combine your first working experience with financing your studies and explore the diverse business fields of a global leading supply chain company. This could even be your start into a further career with Kuehne + Nagel.
- Graduate Opportunities: Graduates can start their professional life playing an important role in one of the world's leading logistics companies. From day one you will be able to prove yourself in challenging tasks that help develop your personal and professional skills, equipping you with the necessary assets.
Students & Graduates
- Management: Managers have the opportunity to undertake international assignments and explore exciting career opportunities across the global network. You will work in an environment where your individual contribution and the opportunity to make a real difference is recognized and rewarded.
- Operations: Working within Kuehne + Nagel operations gives you the opportunity to be at the very heart of the diverse business and gain hands on experience. In a diverse and challenging environment you will benefit from working with the integrated supply chain solutions and systems that are key to the company’s success.
- Specialist / Expert: As a specialist or expert within Kuehne + Nagel you will not only find the best working environment to expedite your ideas but will also see them realized. You will have the opportunity to participate in exciting wider projects and to work with key customers across the business.
- Support:Working within one of the many support functions enables you to really understand the working structure of a truly global business. Your contribution will play a key part to the business success where many career paths and opportunities are offered within.
Learning and Development
Kuehne + Nagel supports your career with systematic performance, talent and succession management. As a result vacant positions traditionally have been filled from the in-house global pipeline. Also the company gives you the chance to work in different countries, developing your career while experiencing other cultures. With offices in more than 100 countries, and involvement with key industries, the extensive International Assignment Program offers unlimited opportunities.
The HR Learning and Development departments worldwide have a wide range of opportunities on offer for employees including: Vocational training; Professional and Leader Development; University and Business School cooperation; Executive Education; High Potential assessment and development; Coaching and Mentoring and Job Rotation.