Translate to Your Language
Career Opportunities in Logistics; Supply Chain; Operations; and Warehouse Management
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. UPS has become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, UPS manages the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
By choosing a career at UPS, you will exposure to an incredible range of opportunities and training programs and a practice of promoting from within. You will have the freedom to change your role any number of times, while working for a company whose reliability is second to none. Your passion for innovation, and the pride that comes with doing what you do best, will be rewarded at every level. UPSers are hardworking, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
UPS Career Opportunities
- Logistics & Operations: UPS is a leader in supply chain services, offering an extensive range of options for synchronizing the movement of goods with a global reach. From Manufacturer Support and Finished Goods Distribution to Global Trade Management and Customs Clearance, the number of destinations where you can build a career at UPS is endless. The careers include - Air Operations; Engineering; Logistics; Supply Chain; Operations; and Warehouse Management.
- Earn & Learn Program: Available in 51 UPS locations across US, the Earn and Learn program is just one way UPS aims aim to help employees make their world work better - by attaining their education and career goals.
- UPS Scholarships: As the cost to attend colleges and universities continues to rise, UPS supports a wide range of scholarship programs to ensure students have the opportunity to pursue higher education. Some of the UPS scholarships are - James E. Casey Scholarship Program; and The George D. Smith Scholarship Program.
- Women's Leadership Development (WLD): Women's Leadership Development (WLD) focuses on helping you enhance your ability to lead others professionally and personally as you develop the knowledge, skills and values necessary to confidently step into a leadership role within UPS.
- Training: The training programs help you understand the business and expose you to multiple opportunities at every level of the organization – no matter where you want your career to go.
- Returning Military: UPS is one of the nation's largest employers of military reservists and veterans of the United States Armed Forces. you can utilize your greatest abilities to transition into a promising career that best suits you pilot, mechanic, engineer, operations manager, systems analyst and more.