Translate to Your Language
Career Opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Warehousing & Distribution and Logistics Consulting
DHL offers integrated services and tailored, customer-focused solutions for managing and transporting letters, goods and information and part of the World's Leading Logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL. DHL comprises four divisions. These segments operate under the control of their own divisional headquarters. The Group management functions are performed by the Corporate Center. It has centralized the internal services which support the entire Group, including Finance Operations, IT and Procurement.
DHL Global Forwarding is the global leader in the air and ocean freight markets. The division transports goods and merchandise to an agreed destination, at a customer specific agreed delivery time and price, providing customized solutions for major logistics projects, as well as comprehensive customs services. DHL Supply Chain Division designs and implements customized supply chain and corporate information solutions for market leaders in more than 50 countries.
As the world’s leading logistics company, DHL provides a diverse range of exciting job challenges around the globe that give you the opportunity to learn and develop yourself. Working at DHL means taking responsibility, mastering challenges and continuously growing as part of a diverse and global team and you can contribute to its success through various exciting career opportunities and be part of the world’s leading logistics company.
DHL Career Opportunities
- Internships / Theses: As a student looking for an internship or a vocational experience, DHL offers you the opportunity to gain initial experience in the real world of a global company and thus take the first steps towards your professional future. Students who perform exceptionally well during their engagement with DHL are introduced to “Keep in Contact,” the program to promote talented people. Members of this program are made aware directly of great opportunities within DHL and Deutsche Post DHL. In addition, DHL assists potential management trainees in preparing Masters or Doctoral theses.
- GrOW Program: The GrOW Program offers participants the opportunity to obtain major responsibility at national and international locations, extensive project-related experience and targeted career guidance.
- DHL Graduate Program: The Graduate Program provides a solid foundation for a progressive and varied career within a dynamic company with a strong global brand image. It is specifically developed to ensure early responsibility and fast progression into management roles. There are places on the program throughout Europe, and in the Middle East and Africa regions.
Career Development Programs
- International Mentoring Program: In the International Mentoring Program, employees are supported by experienced managers and given individual coaching. Based on a mentor-mentee relationship, the program enhances leadership development on a multicultural level across all the businesses. The program targets high-potential employees who are interested in an international career and have proven international mobility and experience.
- Executive MBA Sponsorship Program: The Executive MBA Sponsorship Program targets high-potential people. Talented candidates who are willing to meet the challenge of balancing full-time job responsibilities, academic studies and their private lives can take part in a two-year Executive MBA study program. Together with their supervisors, participants select the Executive MBA study program that best meets their professional development goals within the Group.
- International Business Leadership Program (IBLP): The International Business Leadership Program (IBLP) gives senior middle managers the opportunity to set up cross-divisional networks, explore the latest business strategies and to develop leadership skills. The subjects covered in the program are tailored to the needs of senior middle managers. They address the following areas - global trends, corporate strategy, financial performance and leadership quality. The participants' knowledgebase about other business division within the Deutsche Post DHL group is also expanded and their customer focus is sharpened.
Career Areas in Logistics
Jobs are available in all areas of DHL business which includes:
- Consulting – Logistics
- Fleet Service & Management
- Import, Export & Custom Brokerage
- Industrial Engineering
- Project Management
- Transportation & Freight Brokerage
- Transportation & Network Planning
- Transportation & Warehouse Administration
- Transportation & Warehouse Management
- Plus more