Online Graduate Supply Chain Management Programs at Eckelkamp College of Global Business, Clayton, MO
Founded in 1923, Fontbonne University is a small co-ed liberal arts Catholic institution of approximately 2000 students. The university is located in Clayton, MO., a suburb in the heart of the St. Louis metropolitan area. Fontbonne’s academic programs, faculty and community attract students from across the U.S. and around the world and the campus is a global microcosm with 20-30 countries represented at any given time. Students can choose from 43 rigorous, relevant undergraduate majors and 14 graduate programs, along with numerous minors, certificates and concentrations.
Fontbonne University’s Eckelkamp College of Global Business and Professional Studies boasts more than a dozen different degree options, including undergraduate and graduate programs, along with evening and online options. Fontbonne is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- MS in Supply Chain Management (Online): The M.S. in Supply Chain Management program is industry driven with curriculum guided and designed St. Louis area industry experts. Courses are offered in an eight-week online format. Program curriculum will help prepare you for the Council of Supply Chain Management SCPro Level One Certification. Supply chain management professionals fulfill many roles, which include: forecasting, purchasing/procurement, sourcing, warehousing and distribution, transportation, production, analytics, customer service and more. Concentrations available in accounting, management and leadership, and nonprofit management.
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management (Online): The Supply Chain Management certificate provides students with the knowledge and skills set to be successful within the industry. Academic and industry professionals have reevaluated the certificate to provide students with the most current supply chain information to pair with their graduate degree. Courses offered every 8 weeks, which helps with efficiently completing the certificate.
- A completed online application
- Official transcript from the institution which granted the applicant’s undergraduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A resume
- A self-statement of 300-500 words