Apprenticeship Program in Marinas & Boatyards & STCW Medical Training in Cornwall UK
Established in 2015, Cornwall Training & Consultancy provides course delivery, administration and quality assurance. Cornwall Training is an ISO 9001:2015 Accredited Company and audited by all our awarding bodies for certification and quality.
Awarding bodies consist of Qualsafe, Highfield, Institute of Safety and Health (IOSH), Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) and the Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA).
Cornwall Training provides training in a wide range of subjects including First Aid, Health & Safety, Emergency Care, CITB SSSTS, SMSTS IOSH, and for larger corporate training requirements. The trainers are all experts in their field, and most are serving emergency services or ex-military medics for the medical based qualifications.
Cornwall Training also provides apprenticeships are for anyone over the age of 16 and training programs typically last between 12-18 months.
- Marina & Boatyard Apprenticeship (12-18 months): Marina and boatyard operative apprenticeship delivers a variety of operations and services that include vessel handling such as lifting, launching, high pressure washing off and the storage of vessels ashore.
STCW Medical Courses
- STCW Elementary First Aid: One day maritime course designed for all who go to sea. can be used for commercial endorsement of skipper licenses.
- STCW Proficiency in Medical First Aid Course: 4-day course for seafarers who assist in the care on board a vessel.
- STCW Medical Care on Board Course: 5-day STCW medical course for persons responsible for treatment on injuries and medical conditions on board vessels.
Other Training Programs
- First Aid Courses
- Health & Safety Courses
- Mental Health First Aid Courses
- IOSH Courses
- Pre Hospital Care Courses
- Food Hygiene Courses
- Plus more..