GWO, MNTB, ECITB, PASMA and MATS Approved Health, Safety and Emergency Training in England, Scotland and Wales in UK
With over 100 years history and headquartered in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire in UK, MRS Training & Rescue provides consultancy and a comprehensive range of accredited health and safety related products, training and services to a wide range of industries, including nuclear, aerospace, manufacturing, maritime and utilities.
MRS Training & Rescue is involved with industry in developing the National Occupational Standards, and all the confined space suite of qualifications awarded by City & Guilds are available at our accredited training centers. They have provided training for those who work as part of the renewables industry for many years are now recognized as a leading training provider in the wind turbine and renewables industries.
MRS Training & Rescue is leading providers of Working at Heights training and offer a wide range of courses, most of which are fully accredited by ECITB, PASMA, MATS and the Global Wind Organisation (GWO). Apart from other training services, they also offer Maritime enclosed spaces training and rescue services.
MRS Training centers are located in Cowdenbeath - Scotland, Houghton-le-Spring - Tyne & Wear, Knottingley - West Yorkshire, London, Mansfield - Nottinghamshire, Rhondda Cynon Taff - Wales, Southampton - Hampshire, and Swadlincote - Derbyshire in UK.
- Safe Entry into Enclosed Spaces Course (1 day) MNTB Approved: This highly practical course covers all aspects of working in an enclosed space in a marine environment, including utilizing risk assessments, action plans and permits to work. This course also covers monitoring entry equipment, emergency escape breathing devices, personal protective equipment, and dealing with emergencies.
- Super Yacht Safety Training: Courses include MNTB course along with a range of work at height training courses for those working over the side of the vessels or working aloft on main masts and radars.
Renewables Courses (GWO)
- GWO First Aid at Work
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO Enhanced First Aid (EFA)
- GWO Advanced Rescue Training (ART)
Confined Space Training
- Low Risk Confined Space Courses (1 day)
- Medium Risk Confined Space Courses (2 days)
- Live Online Medium Risk Confined Space Courses (2 days)
- High Risk Confined Space Courses (3 days)
- Managing Confined Spaces Courses (2 days)
- Confined Spaces Refresher Courses
- Specialist Confined Spaces Courses
First Aid Training
- First Aid at Work (3 days)
- First Aid at Work Refresher (2 days)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- GWO First Aid Courses
Working at Height Courses
- Rooftop Safety Training Courses (1 day)
- Managing Working at Heights Courses (1 day)
- ECITB Working Safely at Heights Courses (1 day)
- Advanced Working at Heights and Rescue Courses (3 days)
- PASMA Towers for Users Courses (1 day)
- MATS Basic Tower Climbing & Rescue (3 days)
- GWO Working at Heights & Rescue Courses
- GWO Working at Heights & Rescue Refresher Courses
- GWO Advanced Rescue Courses
Health and Safety Training
- IOSH Working Safely Course (1 day)
- IOSH Managing Safely Course (3 days)
- CCNSG Safety Passport Course (2 days)
- Manual Handling (1 day)
- Abrasive Wheels (1 day)
Fire Safety Courses
- Fire Awareness (0.5 day)
- Fire Warden (0.5 day)
- Fire Awareness GWO Approved
Last Updated: June 18, 2021