Pick Your Language (Translate)
Supply Chain, Logistics and Inventory Credit Programs, and Freight Broker / Agent, Career Training in Eastern Iowa
Eastern Iowa Community Colleges (EICC) includes Clinton, Muscatine and Scott Community Colleges. Founded in 1946, Clinton Community College (CCC) is located in Clinton. Muscatine Community College (MCC) was founded in 1929 and enrolls more than 1,800 students each fall. Scott Community College (SCC) was founded in 1966 and enrolls more than 4,500 students each fall. Its main campus is located on Belmont Road in Bettendorf.
Stretched along the banks of the Mississippi River, the EICC covers all of Clinton, Jackson, Muscatine and Scott Counties, as well as parts of Cedar and Louisa Counties. EICC also has centers located in seven different communities. The district regularly boasts fall enrollments of more than 7,000 students in both Associate in Arts / College Transfer programs as well as more than 30 Career Technology options.
The district also registers more than 30,000 students each year in its Business and Industry, Continuing Education and Adult Education classes. These short-term classes are specifically designed to help individuals improve a job skill, upgrade general educational skills or pursue a topic of interest.
Academic & Training Programs
Undergraduate Programs at CCC, MCC & SCC
- Associate in Applied Science in Supply Chain and Logistics (64 credits): The Associate in Applied Science Degree is designed for those individuals wishing to enter the job market with the skills to perform a variety of job functions in the logistics and supply chain field.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Diploma (40 credits): The Logistics Diploma Program incorporates both certificates as well as providing the critical thinking skills necessary for career advancement in the field.
- Logistics and Transportation Certificate (25 credits): The Logistics Certificate provides a broad overview of transportation while building the foundation of skills for entry into the field of logistics.
- Inventory Control Certificate: The Inventory Control Certificate is a 25 credit program which can be completed in two terms.
Career Training Programs (Online)
- Freight Broker/Agent Training (ed2go online): Become a part of the exciting trucking, freight logistics, and transportation industries as a licensed freight broker or as a freight broker agent. From licensing and operations, to sales and marketing, you'll learn the basics of how to run a domestic freight brokerage or agency in the United States. Join Now!
- Purchasing and Supply Chain Management + Freight Broker/Agent Training (ed2go online): This program combines two essential career training's for those interested in entering the logistics sector. In learning supply chain management and freight brokerage, you will have a holistic understanding of how these roles contribute to logistics. The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management program will give you an integrated approach to planning, acquisition, flow, and distribution, from raw materials to finished products. Join Now!
LAST UPDATED ON May 7, 2019