Translate to Your Language
Career & Internship Opportunities in Transportation and Logistics
Founded in 1997, Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is the 2nd largest freight brokerage firm in USA. In addition to the corporate campus in Cincinnati, TQL has offices in Chicago, Tampa, Charlotte, Charleston, Indianapolis, Denver, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville, Dayton, Erlanger, and Austin. TQL is one of the Top 25 Companies for Career Opportunities, and the company's new N.E.T.work program offers outstanding relocation opportunities to some of the country's most exciting cities.
TQL arranges the transportation of full truckload shipments companies across the country and various industry segments and is an expert in Produce Shipments across United States.TQL’s more than 2,000 logistics professionals facilitates the movement of over 500,000 truckload shipments each year for more than 7,000 shipping customers.
Logistics Account Executives are the heart and soul of the TQL organization. They perform the most important role at the company and make up approximately 75% of the workforce. Apart from this, there are several opportunities available in Sales, Sales Support, Recruiting, Information Technology, Customer Service, Human Resources, Accounting / Finance, Marketing, Administrative / Clerical, Facilities, and Legal to name a few.
TQL Career Opportunities
Career Programs & Paths
- Logistics Sales Internship Program: The Logistics Sales Internship Program offers hands-on experience in sales, customer service, industry-specific technology, and freight management from a third party prospective. This program is based on the full-time Logistics Account Executive position; therefore, upon the completion, you will learn the skills necessary to be a successful Logistics Account Executive. The goal is to offer you a challenging learning opportunity that will enhance your potential to become a member of sales force, upon graduation. You must be enrolled full-time, in a four year degree program, at junior standing.
- Training Program: TQL has developed a training program that is unparalleled in this industry to help you transition into the organization. The program is extensive and is comprised of logistics and sales-focused education. You will participate in a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on practical application, while being paid a competitive full-time salary.
- Sales Career Path: Logistics Account Executive Trainee (LAET) => Logistics Account Executive (LAE) => Saturday Group Lead (SGL) => Sales Team Lead (STL) => Satellite Office Leader (SOL) => Group Sales Manager (GSM).
- Education Benefit: Quality tuition assistance program; Professional training staff; On-site training facilities with continual access to handbooks and videos; E-learning programs for convenient access to key information; Partnerships with local community groups to network and learn (e.g. United Way Board Orientation and Leadership Development Program).
- Financial Benefits: Paid vacations and holidays; 401(k) plan with employer match; Basic life and AD&D insurance; Short-term and long-term disability insurance; Voluntary life insurance; Discounted child care; Group discounts on auto, home, and renters insurance; Group discounts at local businesses.
- Health Benefits: Monthly wellness initiatives, activities, and challenges; Flexible spending accounts; Concern - Employee assistance program; Smoking cessation program; On-site fitness facility (corporate headquarters); Discounted gym memberships (select satellite locations); Outdoor running track (corporate headquarters); Basketball court (corporate headquarters).