MCA and OPITO Approved Maritime and offshore Fire Training Programs in Durham, UK
Established in 1981 and Part of Serco Group, International Fire Training Centre (IFTC) is the leading aviation fire training center in UK and located in the Durham Tees Valley Airport in the North East of England between Middlesbrough and Darlington. The training center provides skills, knowledge and instincts necessary to deal with extreme emergencies at any location.
All the courses are certified and accredited to meet international requirements including OPITO, JOIFF and STCW. Alternatively we can arrange internationally recognized bespoke courses to meet your particular needs. A number of the courses are also certificated and accredited within the UK with standards including PTLLS.
Practical live fire training is undertaken on one of the most extensive and comprehensive fire training grounds burning either liquid propane or aviation fuel. Working in partnership with Falck Nutec, in addition to a full range of OPITO accredited courses, IFTC is able to offer many extra training courses (JOIFF, MCA) including a wide range designed to specific company needs.
- Advanced Firefighting (STCW) (4 days)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (STCW) (3 days)
- Helicopter Rig Training (1 day)
- Offshore Emergency Response Team Member
- Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader
- Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM)
- Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM) Further Training
- Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL):
- Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL) Further Training
- Helideck Operations Initial Training
- Fire Safety for Managers (1 week)
- Fire Awareness (0.5 day)
- Fire Investigation Officer (5 days)
- CFBT (2 weeks)
- CFBT Instructor (2 weeks)
- Train the Trainer (1 week)
- Bespoke Training
- Aviation Fire Training
- Industrial Fire Training