Cruise Training Programs, Ship Sanitation and STCW Training Programs in Miami, Florida
Located at North Miami in Florida, Maritime Holdings Group provides technical, operational, hotel management and logistical and technical support services to the cruise industry. They also provide a variety of training programs designed for cruise lines wishing to improve the performance of shipboard personnel through empowerment and delegation, as well as aimed to prepare people interested in a career in the cruise industry.
Maritime Holdings Group created a number of training programs on key cruise industry subjects designed for entry level and supervisory candidates. Some of these training programs are conveniently available online, thus providing maximum flexibility to the users, and moreover have been already successfully tested by a number of cruise ship operators.
Apart from training, they also conduct seminars to empower employees which are created by senior hospitality executives and effectively tested in many years of managing cruise ships to meet the cruise industry hospitality needs. The methodology of the Maritime Holdings Group corporate seminars is based on training techniques inducing participants’ involvement through role playing, individual and group exercises taken from real shipboard situations.
Cruise Training Programs
- Shipboard Purser, Accounting, Administration Management: This unique training program is designed in cooperation with the University of California Riverside with the goal of preparing a new generation of Pursers, Accountants and Administrators to start a career on cruise ships. As the training program is conducted on board a cruise ship, you will have the unique opportunity for a hands-on learning experience on all these different tasks under the guidance of accomplished cruise line professionals and shipboard supervisors with the assistance of teachers from the University of California Riverside.
- Cruise & Entertainment Staff: The objective of this training course is to introduce participants to standard operating procedures and systems in the Cruise Staff and Entertainment department of modern cruise ships and to make them more eligible to be recruited by the cruise lines thanks to their competence with cruise industry entertainment and cruise staff organization and policies.
Ship Sanitation Training
- I.P.M. (Integrated Pest Management) plan
- H.A.C.C.P. (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- O.P.R.P. (Outbreak Prevention and Response Protocol)
- Potable Water Management
- Basic Safety Training
- Basic fire fighting
- Elementary first aid
- Personal survival techniques
- Personal safety and social responsibility
- Crowd management and crowd control
- Crisis management (for ship’s senior officers)