Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management Education at the School of Business in Manchester and Online
Founded in 1932, Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) is dedicated to helping you make the most of your potential - whether you study on campus, on location or online. More than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs in business, education, hospitality, community economic development and liberal arts are offered and all the programs are taught by accomplished faculty.
Besides traditional on campus daytime programs, SNHU offer evening and weekend part-time and hybrid courses on location throughout the area and SNHU Online is one of New England’s largest distance-learning programs.
Southern New Hampshire University’s SNHU School of Business is widely regarded as a leader in preparing managers for the business challenges they will confront in the ever-changing global economy. School of Business programs reflect the changing needs of professionals and help them thrive in the domestic and international economies. The School of Business offers Master of Business Administration, Master of Science and Certificate Programs in many business disciplines.
- Online BS in Operations Management with Concentration in Logistics & Transportation: SNHU's online logistics degree program explores the complex processes essential to supply chain management, including moving and storing supplies, work-in-progress, and finished goods. It also examines the steps necessary to integrate suppliers, factories, warehouses and stores so that products are distributed to customers in the right quantity at the right time.
- On Campus MBA with Concentration in Operations & Supply Chain Management: Explores transportation planning, inventory control, warehouse management, development of customer service standards and procurement in the design and operation of supply and distribution systems. Using real-world scenarios, you’ll also see how technologies play into these processes. This specialized track can help prepare you for roles in operations management, production management and supply chain management.
- Online MBA in International Business with Concentration in International Supply Chain Management: This program explores operations and supply chain management from a global perspective. Using real world scenarios, you'll develop a deep understanding of process strategies, logistics, inventory management and supply chain management functions. This specialized program will help prepare you for a number of international career tracks, including operations management, production management and supply chain management.
- Online MBA in Operations & Supply Chain Management: This MBA degree can deepen your understanding of procurement, transportation planning, inventory control, warehouse management, and customer service standards in both national and international markets.
- Online Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management: The Operations and Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate online at Southern New Hampshire University is designed to introduce you to key concepts, strategies and processes used in the production of goods, from securing raw materials to distributing them to customers. You'll explore such areas as transportation planning, technology, inventory control, warehouse management, quality control and procurement, as you gain marketable skills in operations and supply chain management.
Since the founding in 1948, the university has earned an exceptional academic reputation. But it's more than just the programs of study that make SPSU a great place to live and learn - it's the bright students, the dedicated and experienced faculty, and the hands-on approach to education.
- Campus: SNHU’s 300-acre campus is located in the Manchester/Hooksett area of southern New Hampshire. Manchester has a growing population of 108,000 and is a hub of progress in industrial and business growth to its south and tourism, leisure and recreation areas to its north. SNHU is an EPA Green Power Partner and is the ﬁrst carbon-neutral campus in New Hampshire. Other locations include - Nashua, NH; Salem, NH; Brunswick, Maine; and Portsmouth, NH.
- Accreditation: Southern New Hampshire University is accredited New England Association of Schools and Colleges. The school of Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Credit for Life Experience: Southern New Hampshire University recognizes that many students possess knowledge and skills that may deserve recognition through the awarding of university credits. The university has adopted an advanced placement system that allows students to be granted university credit through a variety of methods.
- Study Abroad: Semester-long study abroad programs are open to all SNHU students on a full-time basis, allowing a full semester overseas. Summer programs are also available through program providers.
- College of Online and Continuing Education (COCE): The College of Online and Continuing Education (COCE) recognizes the many demands that adult students have on their time. In an attempt to meet their need for ﬂexibility, the university offers classes online and at a variety of times in several convenient locations. Students can easily create a schedule that mixes evening, weekend and online classes; they may choose classroom-based courses at one of the Continuing Education Centers in Manchester, Nashua, Salem, or Portsmouth NH, or Brunswick, Maine.
- Foreign Languages: Currently, four foreign languages are offered at Southern New Hampshire University: Arabic, French, Mandarin Chinese, and Spanish.
- Internships: Internships for graduate credit are available in selected programs to full-time and part-time graduate students who have completed at least 18 graduate credits. Internships must be started and completed within a single academic term.
- Audio Visual Center: A separate but functionally integrated wing of the library contains the Audio Visual Center. The center includes a lis tening room where its library of DVDs, videotapes and audio CDs can be reviewed by students and faculty.
- Student Housing: On a space available and case-by-case basis, the university may offer housing to part-time, graduate, or non-traditional students.
LAST UPDATED ON Jan 9, 2019