Online CPIM and CPSM Certifications Training and Supply Chain & Supply Management Training Programs
Founded in 2002 and based in Allen TX, Supply Chain Education (SCE) is a training company focused on online, classroom and hybrid training programs for supply chain management professionals. SCE has worked with 2,500 professionals from 300 major corporations spanning 50 countries to offer the very best practices in SCM. SCE brings you the most seasoned veterans in the SCM field, their knowledge and experience but for their ability to present the very best in the educational experience.
The SCM Courses are applicable to just about anyone who directly works in or supports areas such as operations, forecasting, sales/marketing, inventory management, scheduling, procurement and warehousing. The SM Courses are geared toward those in the procurement field. Participants working in Supply Management, sourcing, procurement and/or purchasing or are desirous of moving into one or more of these areas would be ideal for this program.
The certification reviews and the single courses offer interactive video and audio presentations that simulate being in the classroom. The programs also provide numerous simulated exam questions and study materials in PDFs that can be downloaded, printed, or added to any of the e-readers.
Certification Training Programs
- CPIM Certification Review: The CPIM - Certified in Production and Inventory Management is offered by APICS. In the CPIM program, participants learn to improve all functional areas of the enterprise. Employees build their skills and knowledge in materials management, while companies build leadership and increase profitability. SCE has had participants from such key areas as operations, forecasting, sales / marketing, inventory management, scheduling, procurement and warehousing. After participating in the SCE e-Learning programs participant are required to pass all five exams to become CPIM.
- CPSM Certification Review: The CPSM - Certified Professional In Supply Management is offered by ISM, The Institute For Supply Management. The primary purpose of this certificate program is to prepare you to sit and pass the three CPSM exams which are divided into three modules (Foundation of Supply Management, Effective Supply Management Performance, and Leadership in Supply Management). The CPSM is a niche program geared toward those in the procurement field. Participants working in Supply Management, sourcing, procurement and/or purchasing or are desirous of moving into one or more of these areas would be ideal for this program. After participating in the SCE e-Learning programs, the participant is required is to pass all three exams to become CPSM.
Supply Management (SM) Courses
- Implementing Strategic Sourcing
- Fundamentals of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Managing Risk in the Supply Chain
- 21st Century Negotiations
- Applications in Cost Modeling
- Principles of Contracting
Supply Chain Management (SCM) Courses
- BIC Practices in Operations Management
- Applications in Demand & Forecasting
- Fundamentals of Inventory Management
- Understanding Production Activity Control (PAC) & Scheduling
- How to Optimize Logistics
- 21st Century Project Management