Translate to Your Language
Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) & Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD) Programs & eISM Online Training & Webinars
Founded in 1915, the Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM) is the largest supply management association in the world as well as one of the most respected. ISM's mission is to lead the supply management profession through its standards of excellence, research, promotional activities, and education.
ISM's membership base includes more than 40,000 supply management professionals with a network of domestic and international affiliated associations. ISM is a not-for-profit association that provides opportunities for the promotion of the profession and the expansion of professional skills and knowledge.
- Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®): The Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) designation was launched in 2008. It is the credential that surpasses the demands of the international marketplace with multi-faceted skills in areas such as finance, supplier relationship management, organizational global strategy and risk compliance. It can give you the edge you need in this global marketplace.
- Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity® (CPSD™): The Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity™ (CPSD™) is a new professional designation for supply management professionals whose responsibilities include supplier diversity. This designation also delivers added value to business leaders and other team leaders who participate in the development of diverse supplier initiatives within the organization.
The CPSM Examination
- The CPSM® examination process consists of three separate exams which together cover the main components of supply management. Exam content addresses today’s supply environment and workplace complexities, such as risk, strategic sourcing, technology and the increased skills needed for supply professionals to drive value in their organizations.
- The CPSM® Exam is a professional certification test. The exam will NOT evaluate or gauge how “good” you are or will be as a supply management professional. It also does not indicate whether one candidate is a better supply management professional than another candidate. It is not designed to rank candidates against each other.
Online eISM Learning Courses
- CPSM Exam 2: Effective Supply Management
- CPSM Exam 3: Leadership in Supply Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- The ROI of a Best-in-Class Procurement Department
- Predictive Resilience: Using Analytics to Uncover the Hidden Opportunities Across Your Supply Chain
- Building Procurement Agility with Collaborative P2P
- Building a Resilient Third-Party Management Program
- Impact Business Outcomes Through Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier-Centric Sourcing
- A Clear View of your Procurement Horizons: Highlights From This Year's Conference in Arizona
- Big Data to the Rescue: Overcoming the Lack of Visibility to the Threats Lurking in Your Supply Chain
- Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: SRM Moves Beyond Relationships to Supplier Risk Management
- What Procurement Organizations Need Most - Flexibility & Agility
- Do you have a 360° View of your Suppliers?
- Taking Control of Third Party Risks: Strategies to Overcome Challenges
- Global Travel Procurement: Is it Time?
- Constant Contract: Integrating Contracts with Business Process to Operationalize Compliance Performance?
- Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
- The Direct Materials Procurement Challenge
- Getting the Right Supplier: A Key to Sustainable Supply Chain
- Mastering Indirect Procurement- 5 Keys to Success
- Finding ROSA (Return On Supplier Assets) - Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
- Fact or Fiction - You Can Manage All Your Supplier Information, Transactions and Risk in One Place!
- How to Implement a Supply Chain Risk Management Strategy That Works!
- Gain Third Party Intelligence for Advanced Third Party Management
Just in Time Micro Learning Courses
- Advanced Portfolio Analysis
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Contract Formation and Contract Management
- Early Supplier Involvement
- Incoterms Fundamentals
- International Countertrade
- International Sourcing
- Leadership in Supply Management Flashcards
- Logistics Task Flashcards
- Materials and Inventory Management Task Flashcards
- Process and Value Stream Mapping
- Sourcing Process
- Sourcing Selection Criteria
- Sourcing Strategy based on Forecasted Data
- Sourcing Task Flashcards
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Relationship Management Task Flashcards
- Supplier Selection
- Transportation Options w/ Pro's and Con's
- Value of 3PL
- WMS Capabilities
- Plus more..