Contract & Commercial Management (CCM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Certifications and Training Programs by IACCM Worldwide
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Ridgefield CT, the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management (IACCM) is a membership based organization for both public and private sector organizations and professionals to achieve standards in their contracting and relationship management process and skills. With over 60,000 members across 180 countries and 23000 corporations, , IACCM offers a professional development program to meet your needs.
The membership is drawn from many industries and is made up of contract and commercial managers, negotiators, attorneys and supply chain professionals. Hundreds of organizations have also established Corporate Memberships, gaining enhanced services that support their performance and understanding of market trends. Through the worldwide presence and networked technology, IACCM members gain access to the thought leadership and practical tools that are essential for competitiveness in today's fiercely contested global markets.
Certifications & Training Programs
Contract & Commercial Management (CCM) Certification
- Learn and test the knowledge that enables you to be an industry leader and develop the toolbox of tactics and techniques that deliver measurable results for your organization. This is a flexible yet structured online program with student and instructor interactions covering the full contract life-cycle. The certification is an internationally recognized certification in contract and commercial management at Practitioner, Advanced Practitioner or Expert level.
- CCM Practitioner: Possesses the skills to understand and apply contracting principles and techniques in operational role with regular supervision.
- CCM Advanced Practitioner: Works with autonomy on a variety of contracts and commercial initiatives with experience in advanced operational techniques.
- CCM Expert: Leads on complex and strategic cases, often requiring top executive interface and a high degree of personal judgment. Champions their professional function.
- Certification Process: register online, access the secure IACCM portal, complete a pre-assessment, study the relevant contracting body of knowledge, and take the program examination
- The exam is taken online and you will be given 2 hours to complete approximately 100 questions covering the full curriculum.
Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Certification
- SRM Practitioner Certification: This program comprises of learning modules, including audio and video presentations, mentored message boards, module tests and additional materials. Each module presentation runs for approximately 40 minutes and provides up to 2 hours of instruction when combined with the additional materials. The final exam is taken online. You will be given 2 hours to complete approximately 100 questions covering the full curriculum.
- SRM Advanced Practitioner Certification: Applicants wishing to achieve Advanced Certification must first satisfy the requirements for Practitioner level Certification. This program comprises of 8 individual tutorials which can be delivered in a classroom environment, or remotely via WebEx. Candidates will be required to submit course assignments (e.g. stakeholder map, supplier scorecard, joint account plan etc), which will be assessed by the course tutor to ensure they meet the required standard.
- SRM Expert Certification: Applicants wishing to achieve Expert Certification must have successfully completed the Advanced Practitioner Certification. To qualify for the Expert Program candidates must achieve the required standard in the Pre-assessment, propose and have approved a live strategic supplier relationship to form the basis of their case study. Candidates will be required to apply their skills and learning to achieve improvement in their selected supplier relationship. During this process, they will have access to mentoring services and on completion will be invited to present the results achieved, the methods used and the challenges encountered to an Executive Review Board. The Executive Review Board has final decision authority on the award of Expert status. While the program has no specific duration, it is expected that the process will take a period of approximately 6-12 months to complete.
IACCM Associate Level Certification
- Fundamentals Of Contract & Commercial Management: An online or 2 day class-room program accompanied by a practical, readable supporting text, which provides the student basic insights and understanding of contracting principles and the impact they have on both business and personal life.
- IACCM Associate Level Certification will be awarded to those who successfully complete the program and are IACCM Full Members.
Classroom Certification Training
- Certification Programs in the Classroom: IACCM has accredited a select few contract & commercial management training organizations to deliver IACCM certification programs in an in-person classroom setting. Programs typically run 3-5 days and certification is awarded upon successful completion of all program requirements, including a final exam.
- Agile Contracting
- Sustainable Procurement & Contracting
- Contract Design - Simplification and Visualization
- Impact of Emerging Technologies
- Contracting Principles
- Contracting Standards
- Dispute Resolution
- Cloud Computing
- “As a Service” Contracts
Other Training Programs
- Commercial Awareness For Better Business Outcomes
- Negotiation Master Class
- Bespoke Training