Translate to Your Language
Professional Certification Programs in Purchasing, Contract, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Shipping and Logistics Worldwide & Online at IPSCMI
The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, (IPSCMI)’s purchasing and supply chain management courses and programs are provided around the world by a complete network of alliance. IPSCMI maintains a close working association with US and offshore professional associations such as American Purchasing Society, Institute of Supply Management (ISM), Cattan Services Group, Inc. International Import-Export Institute, China Federation of Purchasing and Logistics, Singapore Purchasing and Supply Association (PASAS), etc.
IPSCMI also conducts online programs which are designed for the people who are not able to take conventional training classes. All lectures, powerpoints and other study materials are available at the course site. All courses are facilitated by proven subject-matter experts. The IPSCMI online courses are comprehensive, allowing you to gain in-depth knowledge in a specific subject area.
The Certification programs of the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI) of Lewes, Delaware have been verified and determined to meet all the Quality Management System (QMS) requirements of International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Standard 9001.
Purchasing & Contract Certifications
- Certified International Purchasing Professional (CIPP): CIPP is designed for current and future purchasing professionals, reflecting levels of understanding and of competence needed to assume responsibility for managing purchasing operations at the international level.
- Certified International Purchasing Manager (CIPM): The Certified International Purchasing Manager (CIPM) is designed for current and future purchasing & supply chain professionals and managers, reflecting levels of understanding and of competence needed to assume responsibility for managing purchasing & supply chain operations at the international level.
- Certified International Purchasing Consultant (CIPC): The Certified International Purchasing Consultant (CIPC) is designed for US and international business practitioners. It is particularly appropriate for those individuals who wish to increase their purchasing consulting skills.
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) & Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM): The American Purchasing Society (APS) individual purchasing certification program was started in 1970 by a group of businessmen who recognized the need for improved integrity in business and improved competence in the purchasing function.
- Certified E-Procurement Professional: This seminar provides an introduction to eprocurement, current trends, options, and tools currently available in the marketplace, and will explore technology resources and methods of selection of technology suppliers and vendors.
- Certified International Sourcing Manager: This is a 4 week program and covers Corporate Role/Strategic Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, and Advanced Cost Management Techniques.
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM): A Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) certification demonstrates that you are knowledgeable about the practice of contracts management in the International commercial environment.
Supply Chain Management Certifications
- Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) and Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM): This Certification Program is a core certification program of the International Purchasing And Supply Chain Management Institute. This program offers the designation of CISCP (Certified International Supply Chain Professional, Entry Level) and CISCM (Certified International Supply Chain Manager, Advanced Level) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of rigorous professional certification examinations.
- Certified in International Transportation and Logistics (CITL): The Certification Program offers the designation of CITL (Certified in International Transportation and Logistics) to candidates who demonstrate their understanding of the fundamentals of the profession through the successful completion of four modules of required study material.
- Certified International Trade, Shipping & Logistics Professional (CITLP): This is the first-ever comprehensive certification program covering different aspects of Logistics/supply chain management and is for those interested in an in-depth knowledge and understanding of supply chain, international trade, use of information technology to enable supply chains, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and hone their skills.
American Certification Institute (ACI) Programs
- The American Certification Institute (ACI): ACI is affiliated with IPSCMI and is a professional certification institute with Corporate Headquarters is in Lewes, Delaware. ACI provides training, testing, and certification issuance for a number of important business-related programs, and does training for certifications issued by the International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute and other professional institutes in the US, US, China, Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, and Poland, to name a few.
- Certified Shipping and Freight Forwarding Professional (CSFFP): The topics of this program include - International Trade, Shipping Documentation, Inco Terms, Documentary Credit & UCP 600, Letter of Credit, Shipping Law & Marine Insurance, Containerization Port Operations Shipping &Logistics, Ship - Shore Interface Electronic Commerce EDI, and more.
- Certified Manager of Production Operation
- 6-SIGMA Certification
- Certified International Professional Negotiator
LAST UPDATED ON Mar 7, 2018