Translate to Your Language
CSCP, CPIM, CLTD & SCOR-P Certifications & Other Training Programs & Seminar Series From APICS
APICS The Association for Operations Management, is a not-for-profit international education organization, offering certification programs, training tools and networking opportunities to increase workplace performance. APICS builds and validates knowledge in supply chain and operations management. APICS is now rebranded as ASCM - The Association for Supply Chain Management.
APICS is the global leader and premier source of the body of knowledge in supply chain and operations management, including production, inventory, materials management, purchasing, and logistics. Since 1957, individuals and companies have relied on APICS for its superior training, internationally recognized certifications, comprehensive resources, and worldwide network of accomplished industry professionals.
APICS certification programs are recognized worldwide and provide operations management professionals with a relevant, essential education that equips them for today's fast-changing marketplace. Regarded as the standards of professional excellence and quality within the manufacturing and service industries, APICS’ certifications enhance your marketability and can lead to greater opportunities.
APICS merged with American Society of Transportation and Logistics (AST&L) to better serve one of the fastest growing industries in the world - logistics. Also APICS merged with the Supply Chain Council for APICS SCC. APICS SCC enables corporations, academic institutions and public sector organizations to address the ever-changing challenges of managing a global supply chain to elevate supply chain performance.
APICS is now rebranded as ASCM - The Association for Supply Chain Management.
Certification & Training Programs
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP): The APICS CSCP designation is the most widely recognized educational program designed for operations and supply chain management professionals around the world. Demonstrate your mastery of supply chain management best practices by earning your APICS CSCP designation. By earning the APICS CSCP designation, you will demonstrate significant commitment to your profession and your career, distinguish yourself as an industry expert, and excel with your newly acquired specialized knowledge.
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM): The APICS CPIM program provides operations management professionals with relevant, essential education that equips them for today’s marketplace. The in-depth approach taken to understanding and evaluating production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations is why this certification is preferred by thousands of employers worldwide. Since 1973, the APICS CPIM program has educated more than 90,000 professionals about essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
- APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD): This certification program will set the global standard for logistics best practices and candidates completing the comprehensive program will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of a broad range of logistics, transportation and distribution topics.
- APICS SCOR Professional (SCOR-P): The APICS SCOR-P program enables you to learn techniques for managing and measuring the performance of a global supply chain utilizing the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model.
SCOR - Professional Training
- SCOR - Professional Training (3 days): SCOR Professional training provides an in-depth understanding of the latest version of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model. This training introduces attendees to the full scope and contents of the APICS SCOR framework. Attendees will learn the major process components of the framework (Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, Return, and Enable) from a supply chain perspective.
- APICS Risk Management Education Certificate: APICS offers a comprehensive, forward-looking program that will prepare you to participate in the development of a global risk mitigation strategy. By earning this certificate, you demonstrate your commitment to protecting your employer from supply chain risk and your ability to balance rewards and risks in the decision-making process.
- APICS S&OP Education Certificate: APICS offers a comprehensive, forward-looking program that will prepare you to collaboratively participate in the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process. By earning this certificate, you demonstrate your commitment to and understanding of the principles and functions of sales and operations planning.
APICS Seminar Series
- Principles of Operations Management: PICS Principles of Operations Management program delivers the tools you need to master the basics of materials and operations management and provides a solid understanding of inventory control, planning, manufacturing control, and operations management.
- Principles and Practices of Material Requirements Planning: The APICS Principles and Practices of MRP seminar assists beginning and experienced planners to use an MRP system. Through classroom discussion and practical, hands-on exercises, this seminar will help attendees gain a firm understanding of the principles and functions of MRP in the manufacturing process.
- Principles of Sales and Operations Planning: The APICS Principles of S&OP seminar provides managers and planners a comprehensive review of the principles and functions of S&OP. Attendees will participate in exercises and discussions on the elements of data collection, demand and supply planning, and conducting the pre- and executive S&OP meetings. The presenter will lead attendees through sales and marketing planning, resource requirements planning, distribution planning and more.
- Principles of Distribution and Logistics: This seminar is designed to introduce operations management professionals to the field of distribution and logistics management. This comprehensive seminar is appropriate for both beginning and experienced individuals.
- Principles and Practices of Demand Management: The APICS Principles and Practices of Demand Management seminar is designed to assist beginning as well as experienced demand planners to acquire a firm understanding of the principles and functions of forecasting and customer and demand management. The seminar will provide an in-depth discussion of how effective forecasts are created and the various types of standard forecasting models available to today’s demand planner.
- Sales and Operations Planning Workshop: The one-day S&OP Workshop fills this gap by providing participants an opportunity to perform a simulated S&OP process from beginning to end. Based on a company case study, participants will be using excel spreadsheets and graphs to conduct the 5 Step S&OP process in make-to-stock and make-to-order environments. The focus is on S&OP teams who will be responsible for defining product families, developing the demand and supply plans, and problem solving.
- Supply Chain Risk Management: The APICS Supply Chain Risk Management seminar provides participants with a glimpse of the global supply chain risk landscape. Definitions of risk management and new techniques and tactics to mitigate risk will be discussed, along with profiles of early adopters of risk management.
APICS Supply Chain Council (APICS SCC) Programs
- SCOR Professional (SCOR-P) Program: APICS offers on-site training that provides in-depth understanding of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model, widely recognized as the global standard for supply chain management. Group training can dramatically reduce travel costs, lost work time, and the average training fee per employee. In-house training also allows the employees to discuss how to adopt the tools and techniques learned in the training, applied to the organization, increasing retention and ROI.
- SCOR Overview: The seminar will introduce the SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference model) framework, which was developed to assist businesses to understand, structure, and evaluate the performance of their supply chains.
APICS is now rebranded as ASCM - The Association for Supply Chain Management.