Translate to Your Language
Certifications in Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Technology, Energy Supply Chain, Demand Driven Materials / Supply Chain, and Lean Supply Chain, & Workshops and Training
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Ohio, International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) is a leading provider of Supply Chain Management certification and training. ISCEA promotes Supply Chain knowledge worldwide for manufacturing, service, and heath industry professionals through internationally recognized certifications (CSCM, CSCA, CLM, and RFIDSCM).
With over 100,000 members, ISCEA certified professionals hold mid to upper level supply chain management positions in global 2000 companies. The ISCEA's mission is to be the central worldwide source of supply chain knowledge through education, certification and recognition. ISCEA is the governing body for the Ptak Prize for Supply Chain Excellence, Ptak Prize Supply Chain Professional of the Year, Ptak Prize Best of the Best EPR Solution, Ptak Prize Global Case Competition, and 30 Under 30 Global Supply Chain Leaders.
The credentials with the ISCEA makes the certified professional an industry expert and ISCEA requires that all its certification holders participate in continuing education to keep up with ever changing global supply chain body of knowledge and practice. Renewal of certification is every 3 years. ISCEA is present across the globe with offices in North America, Latin America, Asia, North Africa, Middle East and Europe.
Certification & Training Programs
Supply Chain Management Certification Programs
- Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM): CSCM training provides extensive overview as well as detailed analysis for demonstrated improvement in business results. In addition to the SCM body of knowledge, an introduction to business improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraint is included in the training. CSCM is steadily increasing in acceptance by Supply Chain Industry as the certification that covers the Total Supply Chain Operation. Subject Matter Covered in the ISCEA CSCM Exam - Supply Chain Body of Knowledge (80%), Theory of Constraints (10%), Operational Accounting (4%), Lean Six Sigma (4%), and Leadership & Team Building (2%).
- Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA): This program is ideal for those just getting started in the field of supply chain management, anyone that comes into contact with customers or suppliers, anyone that impacts the flow of materials or information, or those that will be part of improvement initiatives such as creating a lean supply chain or implementing an ERP system. The certification preparation course includes – a 15 hours of classroom instruction led by an experienced supply chain management expert, a study guide with all the slides and exercises, a 2 hour classroom review of the CSCA exam and 2 hour CSCA exam.
- Certified RFID Supply Chain Manager (RFIDSCM): ISCEA RFIDSCM Program certifies that the holder of the Certificate has both the technical and business application disciplines paramount in making an intelligent business decision with regard to RFID applications in supply chain operation. RFIDSCM is the supply chain industry standard for RFID, recommended for these professionals with the following profiles and responsibilities - Supply Chain / Logistics Managers, TI / Electronic Commerce Managers, Fast Moving Consumer Products Distributors / Manufacturers, Healthcare Products Distributors / Manufacturers, RFID Project Leaders, or Technology / Supply Chain Consultants.
Supply Chain Technology Certification Program
- Certified Supply Chain Technology Professional (CSCTP): The CSCTP (Certified Supply Chain Technology Professional) The Professional Certificate in Technology for Supply Chain guarantees the highest technical and business standards for proper decision-making with regard to technological tools available to the supply chain. CSCTP certification is the standard technology for supply chain and is recommended for professionals with the following profiles and responsibilities - Executives and managers of supply chain, Executives and managers of information technology and electronic commerce, Decision makers regarding the acquisition of technological tools, Technology Consultants, or Project Leaders.
Energy Supply Chain Certification Program
- Certified Supply Chain Energy Expert (CSCEE): Effective Supply Chain Management in Oil, Gas, and Power Generation - This program is developed by The Boston Strategies International In coordination with ISCEA. Subject matter covered in the oil & gas supply chain management includes - Strategic Supply Chain Management (20%), Supplier Partnering (20%), Production and Inventory Control (20%), Accounting and Performance Measurement (20%), and Organization and Leadership (20%).
Demand Driven Certification Programs
- Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP): Internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standards Board), the purpose of the CDDP is to certify and validate knowledge on the methods and applications of Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP).
- Certified Demand Driven Leader (CDDL): Internationally accredited by the IISB (ISCEA International Standards Board), the CDDL certifies and validates knowledge on the ability to design, implement and sustain a Demand Driven supply chain. The CDDL Certification spans Planning, Operations, Distribution and Finance.
Lean Supply Chain Certification Programs
- Certified Lean Masters (CLM): Certified Lean Masters are change agents that deliver results in meeting business objectives and contribute significant improvement to an organization’s bottom line. They stimulate thinking by challenging conventional wisdom and providing options for the successful application of lean concepts across the supply chain from suppliers to customers and beyond.
Lean Six Sigma Programs
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (CLSSBB)
Workshops & Training
- Supply Chain Manager (CSCM)
- Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA)
- CSCTP (Certified Supply Chain Technology Professional)
- ISCEA Certified Critical Chain Project Manager
- CLSSYB-HealthCare (Online) Session
- ISCEA Online programs in Spanish and Portuguese
- Accelerated Review Workshop for ISCEA CSCM Exams