Translate to Your Language
APICS Certifications, Demand Driven Institute (DDI) Programs, and SCOR-Enterprise Program
Launched in October 2018 after rebranding APICS, Association for Supply Chain Management (ASCM) is the new global leader in supply chain organizational transformation, innovation and leadership. ASCM is an all-encompassing supply chain organization that will propel the supply chain industry forward and transform how organizations do business.
ASCM will continue to provide the industry-leading APICS certifications and trainings professionals and organizations have come to trust. In addition, ASCM will deliver new, innovative products and services. APICS certification programs are recognized worldwide and provide operations management professionals with a relevant, essential education that equips them for today's fast-changing marketplace. Regarded as the standards of professional excellence and quality within the manufacturing and service industries, APICS’ certifications enhance your marketability and can lead to greater opportunities.
Earlier, APICS merged with American Society of Transportation and Logistics (AST&L) to better serve one of the fastest growing industries in the world - logistics. Also APICS merged with the Supply Chain Council for APICS SCC. APICS SCC enables corporations, academic institutions and public sector organizations to address the ever-changing challenges of managing a global supply chain to elevate supply chain performance.
Certification & Training Programs
APICS Certification Programs
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
- SCOR Professional Endorsement (SCOR-P)
- More details in APICS section
Demand Driven Institute (DDI) Programs
- Demand Driven Planner (DDP): Designed for planning, purchasing and supply chain personnel responsible for implementing and maintaining a DDMRP implementation.
- Demand Driven Leader (DDL): Equips senior and mid-level operations and supply chain managers with the ability to design, implement and sustain a Demand Driven Operating Model (DDOM) including capability parameter settings through Demand Driven S&OP (DDS&OP).
- Demand Driven Supply Chain Fundamentals (DDSCF): Designed to demonstrate the conceptual differences between conventional supply chain approaches dominated by MPS, MRP and DRP and the emerging flow-based approaches including the Demand Driven Adaptive Enterprise (DDAE) Model.
Enterprise Program (Not for Individuals)
- ASCM SCOR-Enterprise Designation: Gain a competitive edge through successful completion of the industry’s first and only corporate supply chain designation – Supply Chain Operations Reference for Enterprises (SCOR-E). The SCOR-E program (not to be confused with the individual SCOR-P for individuals) aims to empower organizations to reach goals, improve results and be more competitive in today’s global business world.