GWO Approved Safety and Emergency Training Programs in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, UK
Established in 2012 and located at Norwood, Beverley, East Yorkshire UK, Boston Energy is a division of the Bostonair Group and leading provider of Service Maintenance, Inspection, Pre-Assembly and Technical Training services (including GWO approved courses) to the Renewables Industry
The company’s depth of knowledge covers the turbine and component life cycle. They operate onshore and offshore across the UK, Europe & USA. Boston Energy’s Technical Training team work closely with the SGRE Training Centre in Hull, UK, and have become the lead technical training supplier to SGRE for lifting courses. They are also incredibly proud to support MHI Vestas as a key training supplier for lift courses across Europe and the UK.
Boston Energy also offers a mobile crane training facility which can be taken to customer premises as well as a more fixed crane training facility, currently based in Grimsby in which a container has been modified to mimic the conditions of a crane in an 8Mw Nacelle. They also have a training office based at the Grimsby Fishdock office complex.
All of the trainers are accredited instructors and are able to deliver a number of courses including - Slinger Banksman; Product Familiarization Training; and ALLMI Operator and Crane training on brands such as HMF, HIAB, DAVIT and Palfinger. UK training center is located in Grimsby.
GWO Approved Courses
- GWO Fire Awareness Course
- GWO Onshore Package
- GWO Manual Handling Course
- GWO Onshore Refresher Package
- GWO Slinger Signaller (SLS) Course
- GWO Advanced Rescue (ART) Combined
- GWO Advanced Rescue (ARTR) Refresher
- GWO Working at Height Refresher (WAHR) Course
- GWO Enhanced Aid Refresher (EFAR) Course
- GWO First Aid Refresher (FAR) Course
- GWO Fire Awareness (FAW) Course
- GWO Manual Handling (MH) Course
- Basic Slinging and Signalling Training
- GWO Sea Survival - In Collaboration with HOTA
- GWO Working at Heights (WAH) Course
- GWO First Aid (FA) Course
- Combined Crane User Course
Last Updated: June 16, 2021